Chapter 36

Lena's POV

I laid in bed with the sheets only covering my lower body. Luckily it was my day off and mine and Kara's activity from last night wont get in the way of work. I stretched my sore muscles and felt Kara stir. I turned over and gave her nose a light kiss.

"Good morning Darling" I whispered.

"Good morning" she mumbled back. I smiled and close my eyes again feeling sleepy still.

Suddenly, in a flash Kara was out of bed and supersped her way to the bathroom. I quickly grab a nightgown to wear and hurry to her side. Shes hunched over the toilet spilling its contents and I frown at the state of my wife. I grab her hair and move it out of the way while rubbing small circles on her back.

"Lena" she whispers. We both exchange a look and I immediately go to text Alex to meet us at the DEO. "I didnt think it would be so soon."

"We havent exactly kept away from each other love" I chuckle. Kara had changed into some jeans and a V-neck to leave. I changed into a green shirt and some jeans.

I walked over to the nursery where Allie lay sleeping soundly. I gently took her out of the crib and changed her diaper. I put on a new onesie and carried her with me to the car. I set her in the car seat and Kara sat next to her. I drove to the DEO and Alex stood at the entrance with her arms crossed over her chest.

Once we got out of the car Alex spoke.

"You've knocked up my sister already? You just had a baby a few weeks ago! You couldn't keep your hands to yourself for a while longer?" She scolded. I could see Kara blush brightly and I chuckled.

"I'll take Kara with me to get tested. You can wait in the main room with Allie" Alex says.

Kara gives my hand a squeeze and I give her a parting kiss.
Winn walks up to me and smiled at Allie.

"How is Lexie doing?" He asked. I flinched at how close that name was to my brothers.

"Shes doing well. Winn I dont mean to be hurtful but I would appreciate if you didnt call her that. Too many memories associated with that name that I'd rather forget" I said. Winn smiled and nodded his understanding.

"Its no problem. I'm sorry I didnt realize it. Wheres Kara?" He asked.

"Shes with Alex. She had a bit of a rough morning and we wanted to have her looked after" I respond.

Kara and Alex return and I stand up. Allie lay in her carseat on the table looking around at the strange scenery still and finally lands on her mother. Kara fidgets with her hands and looks anywhere but at me.

"Kara?" I call softly.

"I know we didnt plan to go so fast but congrats mommy" she says with a sheepish grin.

My world spins for a moment and I wrap my arms around her waist tightly.

"I love you" I murmur to her.

"I love you too." We both turn to Allie and take her out of her carseat. She looks at us curiously and I smile.

"You will have a new sibling soon" I whisper to her. As if she understood me she gives us a toothless smile.

"Congrats you two. Hopefully this one wont have to go through what Allie did" Alex laughs.

I think back to when I gave birth and shuttered. Kara wrapped her arms around Allie and I and I leaned against her chest. Our family was growing so fast. This had meant more to me than I realized and looked down at my daughter. I knew from the moment I found out I was pregnant that I would do whatever I could to make her feel loved. I would now do the same for her sibling that we now had to plan for.