Prologue ~ His Women

___________________________________

A Year Ago...

Quillon Ivante's POV

I match swiftly towards the boardroom in ZEMA Industries, where my assistant had told the over twenty-something women I was about to have a meeting with, to wait for me.

Darn it! I didn't have time for this. I needed to be done here as quickly as possible. I had a very important meeting with my Estate Manager in an hour's time.

As I finally got there and walked in, I paused, coming face to face with some of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen in my life; all right here in this room, staring right at me.

How the hell did the late Mr Zema come across all these beautiful women?

As I slowly walk over to my seat, at the head of the table, I scan each and every one of them. Red hair, blue hair, fat cheeks, cat eyes, blondie, heavily breasted...

As soon as I sat down, I acknowledged them

"Ladies"

"Good afternoon Mr. Ivante" they chorused

"You've all been clamouring at my secretary, that you want to see me. Which is why I've arranged this meeting. You have exactly 45 minutes, to state what your claims and issues are, and we settle it right here. And afterwards, I never want to see any of you around ZEMA Industries again, unless it's to look for a fucking job. Now who's going to begin?"

"That is no way to talk to us Mr Ivante! We have a share in this company. We have every right to this company's ownership just as much as you do! It was built by our late husband. And we want our share! You selfish bastard. You want to reap where others have sown. You want the late Mr Zema's business all to yourself. A multi billion dollar conglomerate."

"Well, his Will states otherwise. And you were each given a copy of it to read. Mr Zema, your late husband as you so put it, left you nothing. You are only sitting right over there on my expensive chairs, solely because of my good graces, and my good graces alone! I suggest you don't do anything to upset or change that!" I roar out, furious.

The place became instantly silent, as the women were brutally shocked. Good. I adjust my tie, relaxing back once more on my chair, striving to control myself, before I continued my speech.

"Now, I'm addressing each and every one of you. Where were you, when Mr Zema was ill? The very last painful moments when he was fighting for his last breath? On a shopping spree, clinging on to another money-spiting old rich fool? Undergoing much needed beauty surgeries to still look this young? Well you want to know where I was? I was here. Right here, taking care of Mr Zema; and making sure the business didn't fall or collapse to the ground due to negligence. I was here! So don't sit there and speak to me about equal rights to a company you have never done one bloody thing in your life to even remotely earn, well except to spread your legs wide open of course, for how did you put it that last time? Your late husband"

The women gasped. I didn't mind, continuing my speech, with a smirk on my lips

"I won't be giving any of you a dime. Yes you heard me. Not a cent. To serve as a lesson, the first lesson anyone would have ever given any of you in your wayward life, I'm sure. Plus, I'd even be doing the society a favour. Go to school, for those who haven't a college degree. I'll fund the schooling. And that's the most I can do for you. Then when you're done with school, come back here. For the rest of your life, you'll always have a free ticket to work here, in Zema industries, as an employee, depending on your degrees, or level of education. And you'll be paid a salary at the end of the month, like all other employees. Any sign of misconduct, and you're out of here faster than you can scream Mr Ivante, in those your bloody high pitched sultry voices. That's the only deal on the table. Take it or leave it. Either let me help you better your life, or stand up right now and leave. And the next time I see you within the premises of this building again, I'll arrest you for tresspassing."

Twenty two furious women stormed out of the boardroom, seething. Leaving just one woman in the boardroom with me. I later got to find out her name was Jade. A woman I didn't know yet, would later turn out to be very best of friends with me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜