20 ~ Taking Things Slow

"There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless

"There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless." – Leo Christopher

___________________________________

QUILLON'S POV

"And I care about you too Niccole. Plus I can do slow. Just don't shut me out like that, so blatantly, next time. We'll take things slow, but get this Nicole, I will have you in my bed, really soon, and I'm going to take my time in really undressing you and then proceeding to make good proper love to you"

I watch her gulp and take a step back from the intensity of my stare, and I chuckle. Did she really think she could run from me? I would pursue her wherever she ran to, if it took my last dying breath to pursue her to the ends of the Earth, and then make her mine, I will.

An hour later, we both get into bed, backing each other, it was late and we needed to get some good sleep tonight, if we were going to journey out early tomorrow.

An hour later, I turned once more. I couldn't sleep, just as I guessed she couldn't as well, as I felt her turn beside me. The room was dark because we'd offed the lights, so I could feel, more than see her. But we didn't converse with ourselves.

One more hour later, we were still tossing and turning, occasionally bumping into each other and rendering half mumbled apologies to both ourselves. The place felt hot, really hot, and yet it really wasn't, because rain was still falling outside, drafting in chilly air.

After another hour, Nicole screamed, sitting up in bed.

"I can't sleep" she grumbled out to no one in particular

"Neither can I" I finally sigh out, seconds later, sitting up as well

"Must be because this is a strange house, owned by a strange, almost too nice, old woman." She blustered

I didn't answer, I instead move closer to her, spanning my hands around her waist

"I have something else in mind, we can do to pass time" I suggest huskily in her ear

"Oh yeah?" She teased, the only thing she can get out as I place my lips on hers, my body reverberates as we both moan out from how good it feels.

Pushing her back against the bed, I resume kissing her, my body covering hers, I take my time, this time around, my lips coaxing hers open, her soft moans edging me on. My tongue intertwine with hers as I battle for dominance and win

"Quillon" she moans out helplessly

"Shh" I whsiper against her ear as I trail my tongue and fingers over her earlobe, down to her neck where I'd given her a branding mark before, the insane raging beast insides me pushed me to renew it again, to prove to the world that she was mine, and I did just that, biting down on that same spot and she yelps in my arms again, moaning out my name

I quickly kiss away the sting I'm sure the bite must have caused, before journeying down, my two hands moving to slowly unbutton the shirt she was wearing, I can feel her take in deep breaths. And I inwardly commend her for her courage for lasting up to this point.

When I was done unbuttoning, I pulled the shirt from her shoulders and tossed it a corner of the room.

My hands get back to her body, journeying from her ribs back up to her breasts. She had no bra on, my hands noted, she'd probably pulled it off along with the wet clothes.

My hands closed over both breasts

"Oh god, Quillon" she moans out a little loud

"Shh Nicole. We don't want to wake Martha up, after all her good hospitality towards us" I tease, smirking before swooping down to take one plump nipple into my mouth anf she shoots off the bed, but my body bounds and holds her back

"Lie still Nicole" I warned

"How can I lie still when you're doing all sorts of wicked things with your tongue" she pants out

Shaking my head, I use one of my large hands to pin her two slender ones above her hear, before swooping down once more, taking her nipples once more into my mouth, sucking and biting down on it and sucking once more, as I ground my raging erection into her crotch

Ignoring her moans, I continue my assault

A part of me wants to hear her beg

"Beg me Nicole. Beg me for more"

"No" she moans out

"You will not beg?" I cock a brow

"Yes! No! Yes! Don't stop please!" she moans out,

"I'll take that as a plea then" I reply chuckling before resuming my assault, a few minutes later, she climaxes, screaming out my name, and I smirk in satisfaction, lying back down and dragging her into my arms, using the bed covers to cover the both of us, as I feel her breath slowly reduce and even out, soon enough, she was fast asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😍😚😘