5 ~ The Description

Ian McEwan’s words express my feelings correctly: “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt

Ian McEwan’s words express my feelings correctly: “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for living.”

__________________________________

Niccole POV
The building's definitely different from what I can remember. A lot of renovation's been done to the place, I thought, as I walked in.

I looked a whole lot different from how I normally look on my normal days. I rarely do wear corporate. But I'm comfortable on it, and my three inch heels are comfortable to walk in. My brown hair was styled into an updo, thanks to Narlia.

I didn't necessarily see myself as beautiful, but guys seemed to think otherwise

I didn't necessarily see myself as beautiful, but guys seemed to think otherwise. I had long, curly brown hair, with round chocolate brown eyes, a heart shaped face, full lips, pert nose, naturally long lashes, and was about 5'8. I didn't have abs, not a single one. I was one of the very few females I'm sure, who thinks that females shouldn't have abs. It felt like I was going to he disfiguring my smooth belly. If that made sense. But I had a well toned body. No excess fat anywhere. I was lucky to be born with amazing curves, they could fill any dress I wore perfectly. I wS naturally busty and well, I had a good looking arse as well, if I were to be the judge of that.

Following directions and taking the elevator to the 10th floor, I walked out to meet the receptionist I could find on that floor.

"Hey ma'am. I'm here for the job interview, with Mr. Ivante"

"And you are?" The beautiful red haired receptionist asked me, quirking an eyebrow

"I'm Niccole Zemira"

"Yes, I knew i recognized the voice. You're the lady I spoke to on the phone. Cole is it?" the receptionist lady brightened up

"Oh yeah" I offered my hand and she shook it

"I didn't properly introduced myself. I'm Jade Hawkins, Mr Ivante's personal assistant. And you're late! I told you to be here by 7am! It's already 8:15am. He's started interviewing the persons that came already. They're all in the boardroom. He loves to interview everyone at once to save his precious time. He doesn't do one on one interviews. At least you're dressed corporately. If you'll just follow me, I'll take you to where the interview's holiding. Let's hope he doesn't boot you out, or refuse your entry, because you came late"

Looking down at my shoes, I obediently follow Jade. Not saying anything. I didn't want to mess this up. This was the only chance I had, to talk to Mr. Ivante. I couldn't mess this up. I woke up later than tje 5am I usually wake up, plus I had to help Narlia to with breakfast, and bathing and feed Bonnie before leaving the house.

We got to a door, and she told me to walk in, while heading back to her post

Quietly opening the door, and then stepping inside, I come face to face with everyone. The man, that could only look like Mr Ivante, was backing me, speaking to the ten other girls in the room, who were there for the interview most likely, judging from what Jade had said.

"Miss Barbara, you say you studied Human Psychology, yet you couldn't answer the simple question I gave you, and yet you want to work in my Customer's Management department. If we were about to mow down a widow's house with five children for example, how would you talk to her and explain the situation to her? Convince her to accept the settlement we give her, and move to another place of her choice?" I hear his voice resound out, none of them had noticed me yet. The poor woman who he addressed as Miss Barbra was visibly shaking under his piercing gaze

"I wouldn't" I blurt out, annoyed that he would even think to do that to a poor woman with kids. Was he so heartless?

Everyone instantly turned to look at where the sound had come from. Ultimately starting at me. I fight not to loose my cool, as I decided to go ahead and continue speaking. His gaze. Mr Ivante's eyes were on me as well, I finally realize just why poor Barbara was shaking, as I felt myself start shaking as well. His gaze had the ability to pin anyone it met to the spot and make them feel worthless and stupid for even opening their mouth to speak at all, for even being on planet earth breathing at all.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
•This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜