22 ~ Mastering Her Body

A/N : Quick notice! if you haven't read the author's note I posted just before this chapter,please go back and read that😋. I wrote some really cool stuffs concerning this book's success over there

~♦||•♦•||♦~

A.S. Byatt once said: “I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.” Indeed, our love is like a fire; it is hot and crazy, so let us keep this fire alive forever.

___________________________________

Niccole's POV

I woke up with a start from the bed, my heart racing, I didn't even know what for.

Few dishelved seconds later, I finally realized what had woken me up from the bed. Someone was pounding at my door. And very furiously at that.

Quickly getting up from the bed, I properly tighten the belt on my flimsy, almost transparent nightgown, and lift my feet clumsily into my bedside slippers, before hurrying to the door to see who was on the other side of it.

"Quillon, oh, you scared me" I croaked, stepping back to allow him entrance

"Did I? That's good. You scare me too" he agreed, as he closed my room door behind him.

And before I could think out the statement, Quillon drags me forcefully into his arms, his lips landing on mine, as his one hand spurn around my waist, the other urging me to jump wrapping my legs around his waist, which I did.

I moaned into the kiss, as I felt his member straight at my cunt. I was naked under my underwear, so the only thing between his cock and my crotch, was the loose trousers that he was wearing.

I allow him entrance into my mouth, as his tongue battles with mine and he moves his hand to my arse to grind me on his raging hard on. Gosh my juices are all over the place, I blush into the kiss feeling embarrassed, I've never been this turned on from just a kiss before, with anyone.

Breaking the kiss, he creates a kiss trail straight to my ears, whispering hotly in them.

"I've dreamt of doing this every night with you Niccole. Whenever I see you, a picture of you and all the things I'd like to do to you forms in my head. Soon enough, I get mad, I can't think of anything else other than how good it will be to ram into you in every position I can think of, and watch you take all I have to offer. In my dreams I kiss your cunt Niccole, your sweet, wet little cunt. All night, all day long"

"Oh my...mmm...Quillon..." I gasp out, moaning his name as I reach my peak and cum, my head thrown back as my body slowly rides down the wave.

With me still in his arms, he carries me unto the bed, disposing me of my night gown and discarding his clothes as well, leaving both of us naked.