56 ~ Raw Seduction & Heated Encounters

"It's a truth universally acknowledged that people who love themselves should be together. We were lovers, we were infatuated with one another. But could we ever be together?..." — Niccole Zemira (from Infatuated Lovers)
____________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

With all the strength I possess, I work my way from under him, and push him back down to the couch, getting on top of him before he can even register what's happening.

"What are you...?" I see the confusion etched on his face

"I want to taste you the way you've tasted me" I murmur, a wicked glint in my eye, as I go lower, so I'm at eye level with his huge member. I see understanding dawn on him as he lets me have my way, giving up his dominance to me, and I smirk

Gosh men were such fragile beings...

Wrapping my arms around the base of his shaft, I start to trace the seam of my lips around the tip of his cock, back and forth, back and forth, until he makes a growl of frustration, his hands goint to cup the back of my head to keep me where he wanted me.

Oh he wanted in didn't he? He wanted to feel my tongue swirl around his length; feel my teeth lightly graze his veins. I too wanted him inside me, as it so happens.

So I part my lips, and he slides his member inside; we both sigh in pleasure. I hummed my approval, the vibrations turning that satisfied sigh of his, to a muffled curse.

Then the fucking began. My tongue whirls around him, stroking him; teasing him. He tasted like sin, sex, and musk. Each time he'd retreat, my mouth would follow. Hollowing my cheeks, I took more of him, reaching between his legs to caress the heavy sac of his balls. I discovered the sounds he made when something felt incredibly good and those sounds contributed to the painful ache between my legs.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, so fucking good" he murmurs, his finger tangling painfully in my hair
"Oh, God, Nick. That's it, baby. That is so fucking it"

His pumping into me became brutal as he neared the finish line. Pain ricocheted through my jaw and his grip on my hair was bordering on violent hair-pulling but at the same time, the pleasure I was getting from giving him pleasure was incomparable.

"Now Niccole" he groans out, pulling out of my mouth so quickly. His face squeezes as if in pure torture, as he begins pumping himself one last time with his own hands, before jolting forward, and spraying his hot creamy liquid all over the carpet.

Such waste... My body sighs.

He might have closed the space between us – or perhaps it was me – but we ended up pressed together, our bodies drowning in  each other. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to feel completely. Quillon's lips were soft and hard at the same time, his strong fingers wrapped around the back of my neck. My lips parted in an automatic response to him and his tongue slipped inside, dominating yet caressing mine. He groans, the sound of a very aroused, very dangerous man, and I nibbled at his lower lip, his perfectly trimmed beards scratches my skin, the friction sending tiny bolts of electricity through my already sensitive body.

I tasted him, the normal minty breath of his mouth intertwined with the taste of the food we'd eaten. I inhaled him; inhaled the scent of his now-familiar cologne. And I felt him; felt the thick length between his powerful size, that seemed to spear right through me.

"Niccole" he grounds out when I let my hands travel up his muscular frame and stop in his hair.

I pulled. "Now, Quillon," I whispered into his mouth. "I need you inside me."

He drew back, his breathing ragged. I stared up into the eyes that held enough liquid desire to drown me.

"Aren't you still sore? I don't want to hurt you Niccole" he groans

"You won't Quillon" I moan in frustration, my body strung up, wanting release so badly, and that did it for him

He picks me up, and lays me on the floor, hovering over me, leaning down to kiss me roughly like a crazed starved beast... My crazed starved beast... Fuck!

I writhed beneath him, unabashedly pressing my cunt against one of his knees to gain some friction

"Yes, baby. I'll make it go away," he promises, reaching down and tugging on one of my beaded nipple. I arch my back, crying out because I wanted this. I wanted this so badly, I had loss of sense of thinking, like in a faze. There was no reason for me to run from this anymore. No reason reason to escape from the inevitable. Quillon and I...were inevitable. I finally realized that now.

With shaking hands, he gently parted my thighs, opening me entirely for his eyes.

"Niccole," he groans out, dipping two fingers into me, "you're so fucking wet for me."

♣AUTHOR'S NOTE♣

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

♦VOTE!!
•Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

♦COMMENT!!!
•This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

♦ FOLLOW!!!!
•Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😍😚😘