59 ~ Missing Pieces Of A Broken Rib

“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” – Emily Bronte____________________________________

same” – Emily Bronte
____________________________________

QUILLON'S POV

"I'm sorry for my outburst of just now" She says softly against my lips, slinging her arms around my waist. "Fighting with you felt really awful." She bit into my lower lip, hard enough to draw blood.

I groaned, jerking against her and inadvertently allowing her to feel just how happy my body was, seeing her naked. It was so goddamn pitiful.

"Please, Quillon," She murmured, wrapping a hand around my engorged member, through the boxers I was in. She began to stroke, slowly at first, then quickly, as if she were getting herself off and not me. "I...need..."

"Stop," I gasped, although negating my command, by my actions of fucking her fist as if I were trying to edge her on to continue her immensely pleasurable minsitrations. Fuck, really I wasn't. "stop, or it'll be over too soon." I try to warn, through gnashed teeth.

"But I –"

"Enough," I growled, hoisting her into my arms and looping her legs around my hips. I swung her around so that her back was pressed against the wall now. "I'm going to make you come, Nick..." I dragged out, followed by a littany of curses. If it was the last thing I did, I was going to make her scream out my name once more in blissful orgasm.

Niccole released a soft sigh of satisfaction when she felt the first graze of the head of my cock. I slid my cock along the swollen lips of her cunt, swallowing the sounds she was making when her mouth made contact with mine.

"I need... Quill fuck, I need... hmmm shit!" she moans, her breath quickening as it fanned my lips.
"Oh God, Quillon. Oh, God."

"What baby, tell me what you need" I grunted, guiding myself along her slit. She keened against me, biting her bottom lip until it was swollen and inviting. I instantly licked it better, changing that to a kiss instead. T'was so fucking inviting.

"Shit, I need...shit-fucking baby showers and pregnant baby mommies!" And just like that, Niccole came, her body coming apart in a quivering mass in my arms.

I stared up at her raised face, watching the picture of her orgasm painted on her features. Her lips parted ajar in wonder, surprise, shock and her eyes dazed as if in blissful wonder. She had never looked so erotic. So... fucking beautiful. I was a crazed beast, but it gave me a sense of pride to know that I was the one who put that look on her face. I brought her to this point.