36 ~ Could Get Used To This

There is a nice phrase from Good Will Hunting: "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other

There is a nice phrase from Good Will Hunting: "It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other." You are perfect for me, my man.

___________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

I'd like you to join me for dinner tonight Niccole. Bárista hotel, 7pm. I'll send a car around to come pick you up. Bring Bonnie around.

I read the note for the third time, smiling once more. After yesterday's match, I'd been so tired, I needed to rest and recuperate. So I wasn't able to see Quillon after. Plus the fans were closing in. I had to get out of there fast, before I got stampeded on.

Quillon had then be forced to deliver Bonnie to Mathews, my manager, who handed Bonnie over to me. But he'd left a note with Bonnie. That note I just read, inviting me for dinner.

It was already 5pm, Bonnie and I had been home all day, restructuring my home to suit her. I wanted to be really close to her so I could be able to watch her all the time. So Mathews helped me call a carpenter who broke a wall of my house, linking two rooms together as now one large room. Then repainted

So in one section of the new room, we set up Bonnie's things. Her toy area where we arranged all the toys Quillon gave us, plus the ones from Narlia. Then another section had Bonnie's clothes. The ones Quillon bought as well as the ones fcen to her by her mother. Because we'd gone to pack all the things we'd needed from theatre old house before it was raised down.

Bonnie also had little bed right there in my room as well, but most times, she slept on my bed with me.

She was currently playing with her toys in the room there, while I was at the vanity table. It was time to start getting ready. We'd bathed already. So I went to pick her up and we used the remaining two hours to prepare. I decided to go with a modest white body hugging gown and a jacket, for the cold.