47 ~ Unholy Thoughts

“I want to feel your skin; I want to breathe you in

“I want to feel your skin; I want to breathe you in. I want to stop the time, so that you're always mine." –Anonymous 

____________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

...Ooh ooh♪
How'd it come to this♪
Please come back♪
Please come back♪
Please come back to me♪
I love you♪
I love you so so much♪

Everyone started clapping, the moment the little child finished singing her song. She was going to be an incredibly gifted singer in the future. That much was obvious whenever you heard her  sing, even at such a young age. Her name was Josie. The daughter of Jessica, the nicer Mom who'd approached me the first day I dropped Bonnie off at school.

Joseph, Lisborne's son, the miss high and mighty herself, decided to paint. And such a beautiful painting he did. He came in front of us with crayons and coloured pencils, and painted the crowd watching him. Heck, I could even identify myself in there, as he struggled I'm sure, to try to paint to the best of his abilities, the black off-shoulder jumpsuit I was wearing.

 Heck, I could even identify myself in there, as he struggled I'm sure, to try to paint to the best of his abilities, the black off-shoulder jumpsuit I was wearing

The whole crowd applaused as well, as he showed all of us the painting, everyone trying to identify themselves inside it. Lisborne went back to the stage to join the boy, so as to receive her due share of accolades as well, after all according to her, she'd been the one to personally groom him up in the delicate art of painting, since she was a painter as well.

"Niccole. It's finally Bonnie's turn. She's the last. There's no where to run anymore. I mean, you did prepare her to present a talent here right? Or was your plan to just let her watch other kids here participate and not do so herself? If you started grooming her like this, when she's this small, what happens in the future when she has a science project or any other school projects? You'd exclude her as well?" I could hear the mockery in Lisborne's voice, as the whole crowd once more, turned to watch me. The woman sure did know how to command a crowd, or turn them in her favour. But not this time, I smile. Not this time. I'm going to shut this bitch once and for all, for good. And I don't even have to be the one to do it myself.