4 ~ The Big Day Preparation

“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him

“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over, and I think I will faint with desire.” – Philippa Gregory

__________________________________

Niccole POV
I decided not to return to my house, and stay here in our parent's house for the next couple of weeks that Narlia has left to live. Plus she would need my help, when she has another episode again. She'll need my help with Bonnie as well...sweet Bonnie.

I'm in my room, and it's exactly the way I left it years ago, when I made the decision to move away from here, after our parents died, and never come back. This is the first time I'm going to be sleeping in this bed, since the day I left.

Narlia was downstairs preparing dinner, and I'd bathed already. Sitting down on my bed, I brought out my old laptop from the drawer. It was sill there, to my surprise. After plugging it to a power source, and putting it on, I went straight to the internet, typing the name she'd give me. 'Mr Ivante, new CEO ZEMA Industries'

The site loaded, soon showing me various Images of the man. Fuck! He was beautiful, I take a sharp breath intake, I'm stunned. The guy is actually fucking handsome. He has sleek back hair, with very dark piercing eyes, wide lips, good bone structure, he looked really tall. In the first picture, he was on a tuxedo, in some other pictures he was in casuals - t-shirt and shorts, probably went out for a run when it was taken. The next picture took my breath away. He was on nothing! Well, except a tight boxers, and standing by the pool, I guess you could call that a swimming trunk. His eight packs were glistening perfectly at me, on a beautifully tanned bodies. No tattoos I noted, guess our billionaire boy wasn't a bad boy in high school. Broad chest, huge biceps. My god he was a work of art.

Scrolling further down, I began seeing videos of him as well, on interviews, talking about his business, he had a deep timbre in his voice and it was so husky, almost as if he was just waking up from sleep.

Alright, time to stop drooling at the poor guy, I chided myself. He was the enemy remember? The big, handsome fucking sexy enemy, who was going to bring my house down, if I didn't do something about it.

When I reached the industry's official page, I copied out the number, that said 'if you wanted to book an appointment'

Then getting my phone, I dialed the number and called. A sweet lady answered

"Hello, you've reached Zema Industries, how can I help you?"

"Oh hi, my name's Cole. I wanted to book an appointment"

"Okay. You don't sound like a Cole. To see who?"