58 ~ The Heart Wants What It Wants

“I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heart beat

“I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heart beat.” -Esther Dibie ♥
_

___________________________________

5 DAYS LATER...

QUILLON'S POV

"So nice of you to presume that I was going to bathe with you Quillon. Just so nice" I could hear the sarcastic retort in Niccole's voice, that sounded more like a grumble.

And I barked in laughter. She was glorious in her anger. Adorable more like it. We'd been here five days already and today I'd suggested to Nicole that we go on a little hill climbing trip to at least scout out the area, instead of being holed up in here all day, although being holed up here had its benefits. It meant I had unlimited access to the body of the most sexy woman in the world.

Niccole had been grumbling ever since I insisted on the hiking, because according to her, she didn't have the proper clothes to wear for it, plus she didn't come prepared to hike at all in the first place, and wanted to just stay in here in the cabin. But I could be very convincing when I needed to be. It was no shock then that she eventually caved in to what I wanted. Which was the mountain climbing. I just needed to get her to at least take a shower first or display a little bit of enthusiasm for the climbing prospects. But so far, I haven't been successful in getting her to do any of those things.

We were currently in the bathroom, and I'd told her it was a shower for two. That I wanted to bathe with her, which was something we've never done since we've been here.

"Niccole... tut-tut-tut, I've seen you countlessly naked more times than I can count, in the last couple of days, than I'm sure anyone else ever have. So it definitely can't be because you're shy, why then are you complaining about taking a shower with me?" I cajoled with a smile, trying to get a rise out of her, and it works as she resumes her fuming once more.

"It's been just five days Quill. Five days! And you're already tired of my body. You already want to seek other pleasures and side attractions like fucking hill climbing! What happens if you were married to a woman for forever? Huh? How're you going to do it, if you get tired of her every five fucking days!? If hill climbing's so important, why're you still here out here talking to me, wanting to take a shower with me? Why don't you go on your merry hill climbing right now?" She blows up all in my face, folding her arms, and I'm more than shocked, and taken aback. Shit, is that what she thinks? That in just five days I've gotten tired of her? Doesn't she know that I could worship that body from now till forever and still never get tired?

"That's because you're way more important to me than you know Nick" I reply her honestly . "The only reason why hill climbing in a god-forsaken forest in the middle of nowhere with zero civilization sounds so interesting, is because you're going to be right here, every step of the way, doing it with me. Haven't you figured it out yet? The hill isn't the attraction Nick. You are."

I watch her breath hitch, as she bent her head down, peering at me through half closed eye lids, a cherry red blush spreading over her features

"Oh I didn't know. I'd um... I'd thought otherwise" she finally blurts out, tucking a stray hair lock behind her ear.

I simply shake my head, smiling, as a way to let her know we're cool.

Slowly, she begins to undress right in front of me. Which really won't be so hard seeing that she was wearing just a bathing robe. I drank in the sight of her, before she even pulled off the robe. Even in her simplicity right now, she could still easily be called breathtakingly beautiful. The way her hair was carefully piled up on her head, waiting for my hands... itching for my hands to dive into it and pull, unraveling the knots. Her chocolate brown eyes were wide, sizing me up. The tip of her tongue darted out, flickering across her lower lip.

She finally loosened the robe, letting the white terrycloth fall to the floor.

I blatantly eyeballed the rise and fall of her perfectly-shaped tits with their hard dusky red tips; the visible tautening of her belly, and the puffy folds of her pink cunt.

So fucking beautiful.

"Come here," I rasped, blood rushing through my ears when she stepped into the stall, pausing a hairs breadth away from me.

"Quillon," she said, barely a whisper; barely a sigh.

That was all I needed. There was no way I was going slow, no way I was holding back the force of what I felt for her. She squeaked in surprise when I yanked her to me, slid a hand around her neck and smashed my lips against hers. She was pliant beneath me, lips parting. I took what she offered, panting heavily as she kissed me back, shoving me against the wall with her small hands.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😘

so I was able to drop a new chapter

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me.

if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.
it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit an empty

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. it shows me that there are people out there who are genuinely reading my works, and love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?