61 ~ A Decision Made, To Irrevocably Love You

“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow” – Leo Christopher____________________________________

____________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

Slowly, I brought his lips to mine, and we started kissing, his arms moved to wrap around me.

Soon, we stood up and began undressing one other. It felt so unhurried. Piece by piece. A new clothing came off every here and there

"Fuck! Niccole, are you trying to torture me?" he demanded, as soon as he found out I wasn't wearing any panties. I now stood completely naked to his gaze. He was although still in his boxers.

Picking me up, he laid me gently on the grass, following in after me.

He proceeded to deep an index finger inside of me, as soon as he'd parted my thighs.

I moaned, bowing my back away from the floor. Fire heated my insides, scorched my skin. Soon I forgot how to speak. Couldn't say anything, because Quillon slid another finger inside me. Stroking. Curling. Fucking. And slowly, skillfully bringing me to a sharp, painfully intense orgasm.  Gosh how did I always manage to become this person... Remain like this, when I was around him? I was... Should be a fucking strong woman dammit! But the very singular thing that made me, me who was instantly thrown away when I was around me. I became this unknown heated puddle of desire that I couldn't explain.

He quickly got out of his briefs, then going lower, he began kissing my thighs, by now coated with my juices. Seconds later, he journeyed up, his mouth latching onto my cunt like a crazed erupting inferno. His breath was hot against my clit, setting it on fire unapologetically. My flesh was swollen from his beards, his mustache, heck from his entire assault. Even in the pale glow of the moon, I could see what kind of erotic image we made out here in the open. I moaned, cried his name.

"So good," he was groaning. His hands were on my hips, holding me down against the grass blanket beneath me. "You taste so fucking good, Niccole." he licked. Set his tongue on the stiff, erected clitoris. Raising his head, he asks, as if he needs to make sure "It's so good, baby. You taste so good. Does it feel good?"

His voice was hoarse, his breathing ragged. I had never heard anything so...feral.

"Yes," I hissed, dragging my nails against the grass and pushing my hips up to meet him. "Dammit, Quillon, yes, yes it is!" I exclaimed, squeezing my eyes shut. "Please. Please fuck me. Please..."

He slid a finger inside me, swirling it around, beneath his tongue that was still lapping at my clit above, he was stretching me with those wicked fingers. And I was more than wet already, my body more than prepared to revenge him. He slips another finger inside me, working me out with both fingers.