10 ~ The Ex

"I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you

"I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you." ― Charles de Leusse

___________________________________

Quillon's POV

As my Mom was talking to Nicole, I instantly inhale a perfume, my body attunes to it and comes to life, the same way it recoils back, remembering it's been hurt by the person wearing thst perfume before.

A customized perfume that in the whole world, only one woman wore. Austina Aguilerra. My Ex wife.

I watch in shock as she suddenly appears at our midst, roughly brush past Nicole and walks to where i was, placing her lips on mine.

And i equally watched in horror, as my body shut down, powerless to resist the baltant seduction from the one woman i had ever loved. The first gold digging bitch who'd ever played me for a fool. As she wraps her arms around my shocked motionless body, I'm cocooned in the warmth of her perfume, my head filling wifh the nostalgia of the body now wrapped around me. For ten years I worshipped that body. I sang to it's tune. I serviced it. Ardored it. And it did the one and only thing it knew how to do best. Betray me.

With that last thinking in my mind, i was able to find the strength to push Austina away.

"How rude Austina! Don't you see that Quillon came with a date?" My mom chided, not really angry. Austina after all, was her goddaughter. She and Austina's mom had been best friends since childhood. Which was how Austina and I had met in the first place. Heck! We'd practically grown together. I'd known her inside and out, every facet, every emotion, or at least id thought i had. We'd developed a special bond, trust, love, for me, there'd been no woman id wanted to spend the rest of my life with, which was why we'd gotten married the moment we'd both turned eighteen. We were age mates . And she threw ten years of marriage away, to cheat with another man far more richer than I'd been. At the time, I wasn't yet the ceo of ZEMA Industries. I was still just an employee. I didn't have much, but my family was at least jot in lack. I made sure i made her happy, at every expense. But that wasn't enough. She didn't even have a job. I wanted her to h comfortable, so when she said she didn't want to go through the stressed of working, I hadn't minded. I could earn enough to take care of me and my wife.

"I'm sorry ma. I hadn't realized my Quill came with someone" she said, turning to look at Niccole.

Niccole looked pale, like all the blood had literally drained from her face. Shit! Someone else just came from nowhere and kissed her date. If I was the one, I'd look like that too. I guess I jeed to explain to her who Austina is to me.

Before I can move closer to where Nicole was, to render some sort of explanation and do a proper introduction, she turned her back and stromed off

"I need to go to the ladies. I'll come find you later" she says as an excuse.

Austina, looking happy that Nicole had left, tried to engage me in a conversation, but frankly, I wasn't interested anymore. My mind could not stop replaying the look Nicole had on her face when Austina hadcome in and kissed me.