37 ~ Your Body's A Potrait Of Art

“While I sleep, I dream of you, and while I wake, I long to hold you in my arms

“While I sleep, I dream of you, and while I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.” -Nicholas Sparks

____________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

"Hey" he greeted with a smile, when I was properly settled in, and ha handed over my jacket to one of the waiters. We were currently nursing a bottle of champagne between ourselves.

"HI" I returned, with an equivalent smile

"Yesterday..." He trailed off

"Yeah, about that. I'm so so sorry. I was feeling a pounding headache, I had a split lip, these days you'd almost think girls throw better punches than girls. That girl was not merciful at all. Thankfully I didn't have any broken ribs or fractures. I had to have a medical exam done just this morning, just to be sure" I tried to defend myself, or explain properly. He at least deserved an explanation, for the way I promptly left, after that battle.

"Are you okay? Still having any pains from yesterday?"

"I'm a wrestler Quill. A champion at that. So I am constantly in pain. It's really liberating once you get used to it, and start to enjoy it" I chided, teasingly reprimanding him.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks impromptly

"But we only just got here" I swallowed, suddenly feeling nervous, for I can see what's reflecting in his eyes. And it's no doubt reflecting in mine too. Passion. Desire. It's been too long since I've been without his touch. My body longed do it. Begged for it. Expected it to happen.

"Does it matter" he raised a slight eyebrow, trailing a finger down my arms

"No it doesn't" I smile, take my jacket from the waiter and we both get up, quickly hurrying to the door, like our minds had shut down, were no longer thinking. Like it was our body that was doing all the movements, direction. Where did this sudden desire to feel Quill's touch come from?

"What about Bonnie?" I instantly stop and ask him, when we were already  by the door

"Don't worry about her. That's why Layla and Dillon are there. They'll take her home afterwards, and will not leave her alone there, until you get back home. "

"Good" was all I say, before we both go outside, flag down a taxi, giving him direction to take us to wherever he was going next. We didn't particularly have a direction in mind.

As soon as the driver drove off, Quillon was all over me. Kissing me hotly, as his tongue sucked on my lower lip, then invading my mouth, doing a swirling dance with my tongue, fighting for dominance.

He unceremoniously raises me up, depositing me on his Laps, my legs on either side of his Legs, straddling him. One moment, his hands are dragging my dress down, to release my bra covered breasts from the dress, while the next moment, his hands are simultaneously gripping my arse globes, caressing them, as he dips his head down to kiss my cleavage