A/N ~ Esther's Rantings

I'm sorry, this is not an update, lol🤩

But a new chapter update would actually be dropping very soon, by the way. Most likely this night, because it's basically 4am in the morning right now, and I can't even sleep. I've been awake since 12am.😒

So let me put the night to good use, by typing a new chapter. But I decided to drop this short piece of author's note first. It's just gonna be me ranting and all that stuff. Y'all get what I'm saying?

Honestly, I feel as if in another life, I could have been born a vampire. Why am I having f**king insomia problems!?

Anyways, moving on, I just want to wish a lot of families out there, a safe recovery from this corona viruses... It's not easy. I don't really know anyone who's been infected and all that, but I have parents who basically watch the news everyday, always updating us about the latest news on the virus issue.

My heart goes to you all. You give me inspiration to write, I honestly may not even know a lot of you by your names, cause this is Wattpad, we don't exactly meet face-to-face, as a matter of fact, we all reside in very different far away countries.

But please remember to stay safe, follow health guidelines, think of something really beneficial you can do this holiday, and all that...

As for me, I decided to use this time to properly train my singing voice and really get ahead on my school work, amongst other things. So just find something to do, that'll be really nice.

Now back to my ranting, do you know I'm already having crazy ideas for a new novel and i haven't even gone halfway in this book? Like, it's so craaaaazy!
It feels as if this happens to me all the time! And now, it just feels as if I want to just quickly rush through this one, to start the new novel, when I'd intially told myself that I'll really take my time in writing this one... And I don't like writing two novels at the same time, it feels as if it confuses the writing spirit and inspiration for the both novels, and secondly, your girl really doesn't got the strength to be updating two novels at the same time, here on Wattpad. Honestly. I use my phone to type these chapters and that's not even easy. It's not as if I'm so good with typing or even fast at it. But I'm committed to this sh**, which is why I do it every damn time, admist the discomfort, I still find myself typing right here on Wattpad.

Just few days ago, I typed 7 chapters in just one day! It was crazy! I felt sooo tired. Like the world was going to fall down on me. I almost fell ill. So I've resolved to stop typing multiple chapters at the same time for the now.

I had intially decided to stick to writing just short novels because I myself the writer, honestly sometimes gets bored with my own novels. Now we're being honest here. I get to a certain place maybe 60% into typing the book, and I'm bored of the whole story line already. How can I even honestly expect the readers to enjoy it, if I'm typing chapters from a place of boredom instead of a place of inspiration? That stuff's just crazy. Like, if I decided to write a 70 chaptered novel, at chapter 40 I be getting bored already, and writer's block just sets in, when actually in real life, it's just boredom, because I don't really have writer's block and I don't really believe it exists as a permanent phenomenon, so as i was saying, writer's block sets in, I get tired, I end up not finishing the novel.