62 ~ Love Me Good, Fuck Me Harder.

“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone

“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R. Tolkien 
_

___________________________________

NICCOLE'S POV

Stroke after stroke, with each grip, each moan, each curling feet and arching backs, with each fucking hard thrust, the torture continued. I needed to come. No needed...needed to let go, or where those the same thing? Fuck. I needed to finally admit to myself that I could never, ever feel this way with anyone else but him.

"Yes, baby," Quillon said roughly, his hands firmly planted on my bucking hips as our flesh pounded together. "You're so beautiful. Beautiful when you come. Beautiful when you fuck me. Beautiful when you scream my name in that pure, unfettered escatsy only you know how to."

I blinked away the sweat that was trickling into my eyes. I didn't want to miss the sight of him exploding inside me. I didn't want to miss the almost tortured expression painted on his beautiful face.

When it finally came – when he finally came – I let go as well, surrendering to the intense build-up of desire within me.

His roar of completion sent goosebumps skittering down my spine and I couldn't help but scream out his name, as I ride out my own orgasm, all the while feeling the expressions of his own as he juts in over and over again inside me, filling me with his seed.

"Quillon, Quillon," I chant, revelling in the aftershocks of my orgasm. I quake, even as Quillon holds me closer, tighter to him, as if the image of forever was about to be painted as an image of us.

He rolled over and I was pressed against his heaving chest. Post-coital bliss took a lot longer to dissipate with Quillon, than it was supposed to. Than it took with anybody else. Our sweaty bodies were pressed together but even that didn't feel awful. It gave me a sense of peace, sense of longing. Like I belonged to something... Someone. Was part of someone.

"The minute I saw you, Niccole, I knew I needed to know you. Know who you were."

Quillon's voice broke into the silent twilight. I raised my head, quirking an eyebrow down at him. I didn't quite understand what he was saying.

"You want to know why I acted like such a crazed animal with Alex, don't you? It really wasn't because of my pride nor my ego, since I can remember, I've never fought another man much less a friend, because of a woman. That's never been my style. What's mine would naturally come to me without me having to struggle for it. Not even for Austina. I never fought for her. After ten years of marriage, I didn't even lay a single punch on the man she'd decided to cheat on me with. I've always had the notion that if it isn't mine, then it isn't mine. There really is no need to fight for it. But with you Niccole, it feels as if that rule of mine manages to get thrown out of the window as well. I feel things for you Niccole, that I've never felt for another. They drive me mad. Make me want to go insane to protect your honor, protect what and all I feel for you, even if it means ripping and prying it off another man's arms, just to get to be the man that you choose Niccole."