35 ~ A Battle Of Old

"I never want to stop making memories with you

I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you." - J.R. Ward, - Pierre Jeanty

————————————————

NICCOLE'S POV

Amidst the crowds cheering and jubilating, most of them in standing ovation, I run into the ring, bending a bit to be able to pass through the perfectly aligned ropes, until I finally get in, facing my opponent for today. Sasha

The referee signals for us to begin, and we start to have a go at each other.

Unexpectedly, Sasha throws a wild kick, knocking me off my feet, and before I can get up, she jumps, taking a quick spin into the air, landing with her elbow on my stomach and raising my legs up as blinding pain suffused through my abdominal region, as I try to gasp for the breath that ha been knocked out of me

The referee begins the count: one... Two... I immediately kick my legs out, breaking away from Sasha's old.

Her hands quickly goes upwards, wrapping themselves around my neck, tightly pressing at my jugular vein in an attempt to get me to surrender because of the too much pressure.

I can't breathe, and I fight against the arms tightly bounding my neck but she isn't letting up.

The good thing is that I'm stronger than Sasha. So eventually, I'm able to use my elbows to kick out wildly at her ribs and do a sommersault, freeing myself from the submission position.

One for Sasha, zero for Niccole. My mind mentally ticks out. She thinks she's worn me out? We haven't even started. That was just me doing light sparring. I've only just begun. Already, I can see her start to breathe unevenly. She's tiring out. Good

Before she can even think of a new way to come at me, I give her a blazing roundhouse kick that rattles her skull, and she starts to fall until, but I raise my other foot, slamming it into her rib cage, back and forth. Right leg, left leg. Lifting her with each kick and forcing her to remain standing. I wrap my arms around Sasha's head and hold her up, as I thrust wicked knee shots into her already badly bruised ribs. Ramming my knees over and over and over again, hitting the same spot, until I can hear a crack, signaling the breaking of that rib, before I finally let her go.

She wisely rolls out of the ring,her body huddled in pain as she screams out. I decide to give her a few seconds reprief before I go after her.

When those seconds were up, I walk over to the rope boarders, climbing out of the ring, but I'm hit unexpectedly with an iron chair, falling me ungracefully to the hard floor.

I quickly start to rise up, but Sasha hits me back down and continues to hit me with the steel chairs, not stopping until I'm writing my whole body in pain

When she was sure she had me where she wanted, she drops the steel chair and starts giving strong jabbing kicks to my stomach. Pain unravels all the more inside me, and I wrap my arms across my stomach to break aa much impacts drom the kick as I could. My breathing becomes labored, although I still have a lot of fight left in me.

Finally she gives me some reprief, allowing me to stand up on wobbly feet and dizzying eyes, but then she goes in with an uppercut that sends me up, and bouncing against the ropes, even though we were still outside of the ring.

My breathing's way more laboured now  I give myself some few slaps against my cheeks to get me a bit more active. My best choice is inside the ring, so I roll back into the ring, already on my feet before Sasha gets back to the ring.

This has been interesting and all, but it was time to finish this match and round it up. My mind alerts me

Running back with efforts, i bounce on two ropes, and send an uppercut flying towards Sasha. Then I proceed to fire my foot and fist into hee repeatedly, like I was exercising on a heavy bag, rather than hitting a person.

Cross.
Roundhouse kick.
Hook.
Hook.
Jab.

I shoot a back kick into Sasha's midsection with so much force, that it drives her through the ropes and onto the concrete floor back.

Her body finally flops with a wet, fleshy thud onto the smooth concrete ground.

Going back out of the ring, I drag her by the arms back into the ring. And swoop down, raising her legs up in submission, and the referee begins counting

One...
Two...
Three...

Before finally declaring me the winner.

"Here is your winner! Niccole Zemira! And still the female's heavy weight champion!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop a new chapter of HIS BOSS' WIFE (HBW)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating HBW every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😍😚😘