65 ~ Desperate In Love

"Sharing the same passionate love with another person, gives a feeling of being alive! The experience of something real, is unforgettable

"Sharing the same passionate love with another person, gives a feeling of being alive! The experience of something real, is unforgettable." -Ellen J. Barrier
____________________________________

NICCOLE POV

He slid open my gown, his mouth creating a trail of molten lava as it descended down the side of my neck and into the valley between my breasts. I held in a moan, choosing instead to thread my fingers in the thich, velvety hair of his head and pull for all I was worth as he moved lower and lower, dangerously lower. He hissed, his tongue flickering into the hollow of my navel, and I arched my back, able to smell my arousal in the air.

"So responsive," he murmured into my skin, pulling me to the edge of the bed and kneeling before me. Parting my legs, he skipped my dripping apex, his mouth landing on the inside of my thigh, sucking gently; hard enough to leave a hickey. "You're so beautiful in your escatsy."

"Quillon," I gasped. Pulsating. Aching. Needing.

I felt his mouth move to my other thigh, giving it an identical love bite there, and I writhed, desperate for more. I wanted his mouth there...

And eventually, it was.

He kissed the throbbing bud, slowly, as if he were kissing a mouth. I yearned to shove his face into me but held back, knowing that Quillon's way was the better one. With steady fingers, he further parted my cunt, his tongue leaving my clit and exploring my parted folds. This time, I couldn't suppress my moans of pure escatsy. The sprinkle of carefully groomed hair at his jaw brought added pleasure, when the pressure of his tongue intensified. He licked me thoroughly, tasting me, and all the while I was floating, drifting into nothingness.

A finger slid into me, joining his darting tongue. His nose bumped against my clit. The squelching sound of his entry and retreat intermingled with my breathy cries of his name. I was climbing, climbing high on my way to yet another delicious orgasm delivered exquisitely by Quillon Ivante.

But then he raised his head, emerging from my cunt with a face that was glistening with my juices.

I shuddered when he rose above me, his breathing ragged as he appraised me, his eyes dangerously dark.

"Do you trust me?" his voice was rough, gravelly.

Against my worries and apprehensions, I did. Quillon would never hurt me, he's proven that countless times. "Yes."

"Then I'm going to blindfold you, perhaps render you immobile as well, except in a different sort of way without using the drug. And then fuck you until you got nothing else to say except scream my name."

My breathing sped up, sweat trickling down the place where my breasts separated. I needed to come, needed to have him inside me. How had I lived so long without someone who could take me to unknown destined peaks like him? Quillon...

Quillon didn't wait for my assent. He reached to the carpeted floor and picked up my black panties, then dragging me back up fully to the bed, he ties both my hands with it. And I have to give him that, he's really good. Because those were supposed to be a pair of soft, flimsy barely there material, my panties. But under his extremely sufficient tying ministrations, my pair of panties as I so put it, become strong enough to render me immobile. He tears up a piece of the white bedsheet like a crazed animal, and uses that to blindfold my eyes so I can't see anything.

He raises my hands up to the head of the bed

"Keep your hands up there Niccole. Or I'll be forced to actually tie it up" he gives out a warning that sounds more like a threat.

"Okay" I gasp out, my body already humming in anticipation.

His face softens. Running a finger along my bottom lip, he whispers in my ear: "I love you Niccole. And you're an incredibly brave woman. Thank you for trusting me with this."

"I love you too" I reply back honestly to him, for the first time. And I really did. Love him that is. Despite how crazy he sometimes seemed, despite how intense he was coming off, especially because of how badly I wanted to stay and turn this whatever this was, into something truly meaningful... Especially through my fears, even in my anxiousness. I fucking loved this man.

"That's... That's the first time you're telling me back. Thank you. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure your heart remains that way for me." he says in some sort of promise, before unexpectedly flipping me over, in one smooth motion. All the air whooses out of me, from the force he uses to raise me up and place me back down. I'm not facing down, my back to him. And yes, already naked. "Place your ass up in the air Niccole. Place your knee down on the bed. Yes, just like that, raise up your ass completely, for my gaze. Keep your hands up there at the headboard. Don't move them." he instructs

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😘

so I was able to drop a new chapter

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me.

if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.
it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter. Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit an empty

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. it shows me that there are people out there who are genuinely reading my works, and love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?