2] The Reunion

Amy's POV:-

The Reunion would be something exciting, something that could make me feel better after everything that's happening. I was going to meet all my school friends, I was always the shy one, didn't have a lot of friends, still had a few that stayed by my side every time. I didn't meet them for really long. I was excited.

I wore a black-laced dress which was backless and black heels leaving my hair loose. Putting a little mascara and lipstick felt enough and I headed to the party.

My best friend Tasha was waiting for me outside the auditorium which was more like a club. The minute she saw me, that excitement was the same as I met her last time, I missed those hugs, I missed her. Finally, after a long chat, we went inside.

There were many people around

There were many people around. I met a lot of them, laughed, had some good talk with my girls and suddenly my eyes met... Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung...

He was one of those popular hot guys that every girl had a crush on, good at sports, Captain of the football team, a singer as well and obviously, 4 years elder to me. Dark hair, tall, well built, super hot and definitely, a Playboy. The way he walks, talks, his fluffy messy hair, that loose tie, I remember a lot about him, he was kind of everyone's favourite even back then.

He was a senior and trust me, none of those good looking guys ever looked at me. I was invisible to them as always. I would sound a little desperate but I wanted to be a part of that popular gang but somewhere, I didn't belong there and I knew it.

I never thought of him specifically either because first of all, he was tall, a good-looking senior to be specific. Why would he even look at a kid anyway?

Secondly, I don't like popular people. You know, it's always them that get the attention and according to me, they are the ones who are never serious, never alone, they don't need friends because they have fans. I never wanted any of those people to be permanent in my life.