41] Privacy

Taehyung's POV:-

Namjoon Hyung and Unnie are supposed to get married in two weeks. I and Amy have been staying at Dad's place since a week after I got her back.

SeoJoon, on the other hand, is under arrest and everything is fine right now. About Elliot, I guess I should talk to Dad. No matter what he did, but somewhere I know he did that for money, he thought he could be better than me or whatever, but I feel he deserves equality. I'll talk to Dad and tell him to give him whatever he wants. I will be happy with whatever I'll have.

My arm's fine as well. Amy took good care of it and now she's busy all the time either with Unnie helping her in her shopping, buying dresses, sending emails to our relatives, wherein I and Hyung are most of the time free because think much while buying stuff.

It took him just 7 minutes to decide what he wants to wear at his wedding whereas Unnie doesn't know what she's going to wear even now. Girls after all!

From the time Amy has been here she's running, helping, cooking, going out for shopping but doesn't spend time with me.

Why does my family love her so much?

I mean, do I even have the right to be with her for a long time? Just in the night, I have her when she's so tired working all day, we don't even talk because she falls asleep even before I am there besides her
I want some time. I want her, she's my fiance and my family barely understands this.

Amy's POV:-

I came back done with all the shopping, buying some makeup kits of her favourite brands.

Oh, these rich people and their money!

I was tired. I went into the room and saw Taehyung sitting on the chair near the window.

Amy:- Heyy...

He didn't answer he didn't even look at me.

Amy:- Taehyung?
.
You busy or something?

He still didn't say anything, I could see he wasn't even doing anything and still, he wasn't replying me?

Amy:- Taehyung, what happened?

I went close to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck from the back, I couldn't see his face though as he was facing in the opposite direction.

Amy:- What are you thinking? Did I disturb you or something?

He quickly snapped back at me.

Taehyung:- Don't touch me!

I was shocked. I gulped.

Did I do something wrong? Did something happen and I don't know? Did I disobey him again?