14] My Mistake!

Amy's POV:-

We reached home, I kept thinking about what happened before and my head was spinning.

But, my inner goddess was dancing, I couldn't control those pink hot cheeks of mine nor could I face him at all.

I quickly opened the door and removed my shoes. I was keeping it on the rack wherein Taehyung got in and my heartbeats picked up speed again, I couldn't even stop myself from blushing, I wanted to keep my stuff and move to the room as soon as possible.
I was in a hurry and the minute I turned, I accidentally bumped into him, my face buried in his chest, every moment was so intense after that kiss, I couldn't literally get things out of my mind and then him being so tall and his beautiful hands all over me...

'Oh my god, Amy stop thinking crap and move away from him', my subconscious mind yelling at me.

Amy:- I... I'm... sorry, I should go..I ...

The way he was staring back at me, my eyes met his as I looked up and my breath getting deeper as I kept on gulping. He wasn't stepping aside either.

I had to... Move... I didn't want to... Oh my God.

"Can you just control your feelings for a minute Amy, you never liked popular guys remember! And he was always popular between girls, he never looked at you nor does he need you anyways," my inner goddess making me understand.

I moved away, breaking the eye contact and quickly went in my room, I knew I couldn't control my emotions and couldn't stop blushing either and I know, he must have noticed all of this, Ugh!!! I didn't want him to.

Taehyung's POV:-

Did I just kiss her again?
What's wrong with me?
The minute she talks about leaving, I get pissed, I claimed her to be mine as well, what am I blurting out all the time?
I'm so bad at all this, it was just a crush right!!! I mean, I did wait for her but I was never this stupid or nervous anytime before and the minute it comes to Amy... I don't know what happens to me.

She's beautiful, I mean, she is... so pretty and cute... and those plum lips...the way she licks it...
Those little things she does, they make me nervous and I kind of lose control, she was my crush in high school but I guess I'm attracted to her even more now.

I.. can't control myself when I see her crying, I don't want her to leave, I told her on her face that she's mine.

I don't know what she might be thinking.

She never looked at me in high school, I did try making eye contacts but she didn't, she was always with her girl group and didn't ever see interested into dating and I guess she isn't interested even now and probably that's the reason she doesn't like me or doesn't want to stay with me.

But, I kissed her, she didn't kiss me back though but she didn't say anything about not liking it either nor did she didn't even bring up anything about all of this even when I kissed her before.

Girls are complicated, I wish I dated one properly so that I could understand them a little🙆

Wait... There's nothing's between us. I shouldn't think so much, but I do like her, I've always liked her, it's just... I knew she'd never like me because she didn't even look at me in school besides, she was too small and currently, she hates me but I guess... I like her not in a normal way anymore... I love her, don't I?