5] The Kiss

Amy's POV:-

He held my waist, his arms got tighter around me as he pulled me closer to him and suddenly I found myself drowning in those brown eyes. I bit my lip looking elsewhere still trying to get away but somewhere I calmed down, those pupils dilating, the way he was looking at me was different and the next instant, he suddenly turned my face making me look at him, bent to match my height and pressed his lips against mine roughly.

It felt as if he was mad at me for some reason.

He kissed me roughly, his teeth tugging my lower lip as I placed my hand on his chest

My eyes were shut tight, I couldn't control myself, getting weak in front of him, tears rolled down my cheeks, his hand travelled from my waist back to my face as his thumb drew circles on my cheek.

But why was Taehyung trying to help, what is he doing? Why is he so much into me? He never even spoke to me before, we had no history even though we were in the same school, he being my Senior.

I didn't want to pull back as he kept kissing my lips softly, tugging my lower lip between his teeth but... I had to.
I couldn't do this, I was about to get married.

I pulled away, looking elsewhere but not into his eyes. He was too close to me, his forehead resting on mine as I was panting. I looked into his eyes now and tried to get away from his grasp pushing him.

Amy:-(angry) What are you trying to do? Taehyung, you're out of your mind. This is wrong, you can't do this, I am about to get marr---

He didn't even let me complete as he held my waist again, pulling me closer, my face bumped on his chest as he bent and kissed me again, tears pooling in my eyes. His kiss felt so soothing yet rough, until I pushed him again, wiped my tears, picked my bag, ran away. I didn't look back.

-

I reached home, I was sad, my parents had to go to the court tomorrow and mom didn't want me to come. I had no friends, no family. I was alone and this was the time when I wished to have a sibling. Tasha stayed far away and the thing that happened with Taehyung made me think even more as to what was up with me actually, I never even imagined something like that would even happen. Taehyung acting like that was something really weird, he didn't even let me speak but just kissed me.

I bit my lip looking at those plum red lips in the mirror. Tugging my bangs behind my ear I tried to smile because once mom comes inside my room and finds me sad, she won't like it.

.
.
.

A few minutes later, I saw my phone beeped and it was... Taehyung's text,

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I want you to forgive me and I promise I won't enter your life again"

That made it worse because I knew Taehyung would never look at me again because of the way I reacted and pushed him away even though I didn't think it was wrong but I couldn't do that because I was about to get married. Besides, he wasn't even clear about anything from his side as well.

.
.
.

I called Tasha and broke down on the call itself telling her everything that happened. I told her about SeoJoon that, how I knew nothing about him and how I didn't want to get married to a man I don't even know.

I knew nothing about his business, his family, where does he live and why did Mom choose a man like him for me who she barely knew things about?
All he kept doing was making me see how busy he was but, still taking time out for me to meet, literally trying to show me that he cares wherein I think he didn't nor did I feel anything.

On the other hand, the entire scene with Taehyung was getting me confused and regret my actions all over again. If he asked me about my life, I could have just told him what it was and not acted rude by just running away from there. He might be trying to just be my friend and I took that in a wrong way. I could have just discussed my problems, that would be better than what happened now!

----------

A/N:-
Do you think pushing away Taehyung was right?

What'll happen next!!??? Let's see💗❤️