38] The Plan

*FLASHBACK*

Seo Joon's POV:-

Seojoon:- It's been a month since I called Taehyung and he somewhere is afraid of anything that could happen to that woman.

You know, Amy was supposed to be my wife and that man spoilt it all over again. First, my career and now, my personal life. He has a problem with me, doesn't he?

Elliot, you know, the first time I let him win but now... Huh... Never.
Enough of him winning every time. Now, it's me and just me... I care about no one as I have nothing left to lose.

Unlike him...
He's now attached to his family.
He's got Amy who he is in love with!
.
I

sn't that the worst part! Calling other man's fiance his girl?

Elliot chuckled.

SeoJoon:- Damn, this time... I will do whatever it takes to get my life back.

Elliot, you need money. You need the property, you need the Fame what he has. Trust me, you'll get it.

On the other hand... LeeYoMi.

She grinned with a smirk.

SeoJoon:- You... Are in love with Taehyung and according to you, Amy is in between your love life. Well... I got a plan, you'll get Taehyung back as well.
Elliot, you already gave your Dad the wrong medicines which are why, wherever Taehyung and Amy were, they came back. The next day instantly, we work on the plan.
.
LeeYoMi...

She hummed.

SeoJoon:- You have to start a conversation with Amy... Anyhow.. get her on the sixth floor. I'll be waiting for her. The minute she gets here, I'll escape along with her.
The only thing that you have to do is get her near the construction site.

LeeYoMi:- Fine.

SeoJoon:- Elliot... You have to stop Taehyung. Spike his drink, do something until I reach my beach house.
I need the money as you promised, I take Amy away and you destroy Taehyung, I gave you people who'll help and I need money for all of that. I'll have my car parked down the basement, go and put the money inside the car and leave.

The minute you come back, take care of Taehyung. I'll be escaping from there.

The minute I get Money and Amy, the same night, I'll be leaving for Amsterdam and nothing should be found about us. Elliot, you have to take care of this, one single mistake and we could get caught. Taehyung is anyways clueless that you're on my side and he has nobody.
.
Once I get in the flight... All of us win.

Elliot:- Well yeah, it's a win-win situation for all of us.
.
S

eo Joon, you get your money along with Amy... I get Taehyung to sign all the papers, he'd either be saving his Dad or Amy and it'll be too much for him to handle.
I'll be taking care of the security as well. None of them will disturb you.
.
And LeeYoMi, once Taehyung is all broken and sad... When Amy's gone... I know he'll try to find her and get her back and everything but eventually once SeoJoon moves away from Korea, he won't be able to find him.
.
And at a point, when he's broke and helpless.. it'll be your time LeeYoMi. Go and be his light, support him and try acting as if you care that Amy comes back... And you know... Try winning his heart. Take care of Dad and he'll already be happy, trust me.

LeeYoMi:- Seems to be a good idea. I hope things go well.

SeoJoon's POV:-