13] Did he just... Again?

Amy's POV:-

I was enjoying the way he was nagging and was a little annoyed because he said something he might not want to, I was getting to know those weird sides of him that I didn't think he would ever reveal and it felt cute.

Wait, he called me 'MINE' just a minute ago and then he doesn't even want me to leave, he's blushing now because I'm making him talk to me more than he usually does, it makes me curious to know what is actually going on in his head.

He's wearing his glasses, he's almost covering those eyes which are trying to say something though.

'Let's have a little more fun' is all what I thought, giggling to myself.

Amy:- So, Mr. Kim, what were you saying? You didn't complete, you want me to stay here? Why? This ain't my house?

Taehyung:- I didn't say anything like that okay, I was just a little.... disturbed maybe, with some thoughts in my head, nothing else and so better do your work and not disturb me.

Okay, that was rude, I was just being playful! We don't talk to each other anyways, I was just maybe trying to bond a little but this man! Ugh!!!

He's always mean and now he went from being all red and blushy to the mean Kim Taehyung again.
He was almost leaving the room without giving me any answers.

Amy:- Hey, don't leave okay! This is what you've always done, I get no answers at all, you didn't tell me why you got me here, you didn't let me know why the hell are you pretending that you're trying to protect me or something but all you did was Destroy my wedding and make me all alone again!

I yelled at him and all of a sudden my breath got unsteady thinking whatever I said might be too much.

He turned his face to me, he looked a little sad.

Did I make him sad by saying something like that, but yeah, he actually destroyed my wedding, he literally kidnapped me, he got me here, he doesn't let me go, it's been 7 days now and I'm with him with nothing to do, I don't know why am I here, I don't get to use my phone, all I have is just him to talk to and then all he does is act mean, not talk to me at all, fully being stuck to his laptop doing something I don't know.

I didn't regret whatever I said, but maybe the way he looked at me made me gulp feeling nervous.

Taehyung:- I didn't destroy your wedding okay! You don't know what the situation is and so better you keep your head away from such thoughts, I've got a lot of work to deal with, do whatever you want to but just don't move from this house, do you get it?

He looks at me as if I'll get killed the next instant and then this is how cold his response is? Maybe he's not troubling me and has given me everything I need but I can't stay here, what am I to him?

The commutation between us is nothing since this man doesn't even talk! He doesn't tell me what's going on in his head and when I try to be good to him or talk, this is what is does? Leaves without telling me anything?

Amy (yelling):- ENOUGH!!!! What do you think, what am I? A doll? You keep me all locked up into your penhouse, I don't know what's happening, there's nobody else I can talk to, you don't let me use my phone, infact you kept it somewhere I can't find, you expect me to stay all okay with you being like this? You think it's easy to stay alone all day for a person like me who always keeps talking or stays busy and now, I'm here without having anything to do, anywhere to go and being alone without any reason.