34] The Trip

Amy's POV:-

Taehyung isn't here since long.

What happened?

Why are guys so confused? I just asked him "What am I to him?" He could have simply said "Girlfriend" and I'd be happy but, God knows what is his problem. He doesn't accept me and I hate that.

I called him and found his phone lying on the couch.

Where did he go leaving his phone here itself? Did he get upset?

It was just a normal question. Ugh!!!
It's been more than an hour and I don't know where he is. I am worried.

I kept roaming around the house from one corner to another waiting for him. There wasn't anything to get upset about so... Why did he? I mean if he wasn't upset why did he leave all of a sudden and then, he left his phone in the house! Did something happen?

I called Namjoon Oppa a little while ago but all he said was that Tae is going to be back in a while and to not worry about him. But I can't stop! I sat on the couch clutching my head with my hands getting more and more stressed with every minute passing by.

.
.
.

The door banged and suddenly I ran towards it. I saw Taehyung come in. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He seems confused.

He hugged me back and I sighed with relief feeling the warmth of his arms around me

Amy:- I'm sorry.

Taehyung:- About what?

Amy:- I won't ask you questions you don't want to answer.

He chuckled making fun of me.
He kissed my forehead still looking at my worried expressions and laughing out.

Amy:- This is not funny. It is late. You weren't with Namjoon Oppa either. Where did you go? I was worried.

Taehyung:- You already have the answers to all the questions you ask Amy!

Amy:- Where did you go?

Taehyung:- Just some work.

Amy:- See... I am supposed to be the one who should be mad. You don't answer any of my questions properly. You don't tell me anything, I don't know who am I to you? And what am I supposed to tell Mom?

.
.
.

Amy:- You're still not answering right?
Fine.

I gulped.

I'm moving out TOMORROW ITSELF.

He still didn't answer.

I ran upstairs and locked my room. I didn't want to cry. When he doesn't feel sad, even I shouldn't. I started to pack a few clothes in a suitcase as I decided I'll be going back to Mom's place.