44] My Princess

Taehyung's POV:-

The wedding was done, everything was handled very well, no one is happy and so is Hyung. They are leaving for their honeymoon today by 7:30 pm. Amy kept working yesterday, she was up till late-night dancing, having fun along with taking care of everything that she was in charge of. I know one thing for sure, she's very responsible unlike me and that's probably one of the major reasons my family loves her so much.

She wanted to take a nap for a little while and me, I planned something cute for her. Since I'll be getting married to her in three weeks, I planned a surprise for her, I hope she likes it.

Before going I met noona and told her everything that I was supposed to.

.
.
.

Alicia:- So, she's the same one!!!! The schoolgirl? The one who was in eighth grade when you were like... Omg... She's the same one! Are you kidding me Taehyung! Like literally!!!!! (Screaming)

Taehyung:- Stop yelling noona! I want to surprise her, please. She's asleep right now but... When she wakes up... I have everything planned.

Alicia:- Dude... If you don't, I'll tell her alright! You had a picture of her since 4-5 years, you were dying for this girl and now, she's finally yours?
.
.
.
No, wait, how can you fight with a woman who you loved so much Taetae!!! I mean, the day she came to me after your stupid fight, she was so sad. You did that... To her? Seriously? How can you even think of hurting her? She's so pretty and small. I swear to God, next time if you fight or behave like an idiot or trouble her, I'll be smacking your head first.

Namjoon Hyung was laughing and so was I.

Taehyung:- Yes noona. I am marrying her, I won't hurt her ever.

Alicia:- You better don't and now, stop wasting your time and just go! Tell her how much you love her .... Tell her that you had a crush on her since she was in eighth grade. You wrote songs on her! Go show her all that...

Well, noona was more excited about it then I was.
They waved off and now, I was left with Amy in the hotel. I went to her room and kept a letter next to her laptop. I just hope when she wakes up, things go just the way I've planned!

Amy's POV:-

I was tired, I had a little headache and I needed sleep. The minute I woke up, I knew it was late. I slept for more than 3 hours.

I quickly went and switched on my laptop since I was up to something new. Had a new message as well.

"You cleared the interview. We loved your work and we want you to be a part of our family. Thank you for your help and we'd offer you to be a junior teacher here. Looking forward to meeting you.
Thank you."

Oh my god... Did I get selected? Wow... I mean... I didn't think I would. I was happy looking at the message and all of a sudden my gaze stopped upon a piece of paper.

"Meet me at the beach, waiting for you."

Taehyung? He has never been romantic but... Nice handwriting by the way! Might have taken a good time to write this properly since he has bad handwriting. When did he come here?

I washed my face and changed into a floral summer short dress and left my hair loose. I went outside looking for him but I couldn't see him around.