9] Where's this actually going?

Amy's POV:-

I came back to the room I was staying in since night to look for my phone but I couldn't find it, I didn't want to but I had to ask Taehyung about it as there was no one else in the house anyways.

I went in the hall, Taehyung was focused and glued to his laptop and he was even writing down some kinds of stuff, the laptop facing him and he was facing me, I felt he was too busy so I just sat on the couch waiting for him to finish so I could ask about my phone. He looked at me once and went back focusing on his work.

He...bit his... lip... thrice in a minute and that was kind of.... attractive

I shook my head and looked away but the way his hair fell on his face covering his forehead, the way he looked so focused, caressing his hair again and again with his slender fingers, those little things were attractive.

"Oh, Amy!!! Stop." My inner goddess warning.

The minute I changed my focus to somewhere else, I realized that I was drooling, looking at him. I kind of felt awkward and wished that he didn't look at me glaring at him like that.
But I guess, he did... Because I saw his lips curving into a smirk while he was working, but turning his attention back to screen made me think maybe he was watching something funny in his laptop.
He wasn't done for a long time and I couldn't wait anymore.

Amy:- Hey, have you... By any chance, seen my phone anywhere?

He didn't answer again and I was used to that attitude anyway, so I asked him again.

Taehyung:- I heard you okay, relax, you'll get your phone back later, I'll give it to you but for now, stay without it.

Why is he behaving like this?
What's wrong with him and why did he take my phone?
What does he have to do with it?

I had so many questions and he replied to none and he wouldn't reply to anything I would ask as well so I went close to his desk, keeping my eyes on my phone right next to his laptop as I decided that I was going to grab it and run away.

He was busy in his laptop and wasn't noticing me so I knew this was the time when I could get my phone back.

The minute I was going to pick my phone looking for the right opportunity, he grabbed my wrist tight, not letting me touch the phone.

Amy:- What the hell!

I tried to jerk his hand off with the other one wherein he got off his chair and stood just an inch apart trying to get my hands off his table holding both my wrists together, wherein in all this chaos, I found him too close to me, his chest touching my head, his gaze moving all over me and the tightening grip around my wrists, all of this was a little too much to handle and I tried to push him away from me, but he was strong enough and didn't let me, instead he caught me by my waist pulling me a little more close to him, his lips just an inch apart from mine and there he succeeds making me blush when he licked his lower lip making me notice it even when I was trying to avoid it.

Taehyung:- What are you trying to do, huh? I told you you'll be getting your phone back later, what's so important into your phone, is your boyfriend texting you?

He was looking down, and me, I couldn't even get into eye contact with him because I could wait for a little despite doing what I did, I could feel the warmth of his body on me, he was too close to me and not letting me go either, the grip of his strong veiny hands around my waist was tough and I couldn't free myself even after trying.

Amy:- I... I... I'm sorry, I was just too bored... I had nothing to...do so I needed it... I thought maybe... I could watch something into it... Maybe a movie or something... I'm... I'm sorry...

I gulped.

I was flushed and shuttered at every word and my face was burning hot because of his presence, the closeness between us making me go all crazy and I couldn't even look back at his eyes because I knew they'd make me mad, I'd get all those flashbacks of him kissing me and I wouldn't be able to resist myself, despite we're all alone in the house and I need to protect myself from him, I am a girl after all...

Taehyung:- Which movie do you want to watch? Something which has action, or horror, or maybe some Sci-fi?

He raised an eyebrow asking me what genre did I want but right now, I didn't want Amy movies, I wanted to go out and talk to mom on my phone.

He was talking to me, I was still close to him with his hands around my waist, I kind of liked his touch, the way he was looking at me but I pushed him away and he loosened his grip.

Amy:- Anything that could be interesting

I said it in a low tone, his eyes glued to me and he just turned back and put some movie on the television and went back working on his laptop.

*Movie:- HALLOWEEN*

I went back to the couch, sitting in front of the television and since I had nothing to do, I concentrated on the movie.

It was a horror-slasher movie called HALLOWEEN where a dangerous psychopath enters the house and he starts killing the entire family and I got more and more scared.

I repeatedly closed my eyes nearly more than 20 times, the entire movie was freaking me out, especially the creepy man who was the killer.

I was so scared that at one point of time, I got up and turned off the television as that movie was scaring the shit out of me and at that point I didn't want myself to be alone even for a minute. My head kept on replaying moments that made me feel there was someone around me, someone would try to kill me and it was all too much. I have never been a fan of horror and slasher genre, I can't sleep after watching those kinds of movies and this man got only these movies that he could make me watch?

It was almost 11:30 pm in the night, and Taehyung switched his laptop off and me, I didn't even move an inch after I saw the movie, I was already scared the entire time, and now after watching such kind of movies, I guess I'll turn lifeless.

Taehyung was leaving the hall and going back to bed wherein I stopped him trying to get all his attention to myself.

Amy:- Hey... Could you... Maybe... Wait for a little...

Taehyung:- If you're going to ask me your stupid questions as to why you're here and stuff, I need to sleep right now, I'm too exhausted

I tried stopping him again...

Amy:- Hey, no, I... I promise I won't ask you any of those things, but could you just stay, next to me, please...

----------

A/N:-
Stay safe and healthy ❤️
Do vote and let me know your reviews 💜❤️✨