6] The Wedding Day

*------ 1 WEEK LATER -----*

Amy's POV:-

Its been a week and everything is happening so fast

Its been a week and everything is happening so fast. My wedding dress was ready, it was nothing grand, just a small wedding with a few relatives and friends. I didn't call any of my friends because I didn't want to. I wasn't happy about my wedding being so early, how could I fake it? I was still trying hard though.

After that day at the park, there was no sign of Taehyung being there. The last message which I received was the apology and I didn't reply to it because I didn't understand what to write, maybe not answering was better.

*----- WEDDING DAY -----*

I was dressed in the white gown, makeup and hair perfectly did but, I couldn't see my Dad around.

What was the matter with him? Am I not important?

He has issues with Mom, but what about me? I miss him. I wanted him by my side on this day at least. There were just a few guests around. According to mom, arrange marriages are like this and later on she said, I'll be happy and fall in love as well. I just agreed to whatever was told.

Mom had a few of her friend's and relatives, there were people from SeoJoon's side as well.

My mind was wandering, it was kind of stuck in my head, everything that happened, Taehyung coming to see me, then unexpectedly kissing me, I didn't even understand why he did so but I had to accept that SeoJoon was the one I had to spend my life with.
I wasn't happy and that was flashing on my face.

Mom entered the changing room and she saw me, she got emotional and hugged me tight as I hugged her back.

Mom:- I'm sorry my baby, I know I can't help you, I know you ain't ready for this wedding but I am left with no options either, I love you and I don't want you to be alone when the divorce papers get accepted, I know you'll break and I want someone to be with you at that point. SeoJoon is a good man, he'll help you complete your studies, help you work and get a good job and take care of you and I hope you'll be a good wife too.

Well, that's when I understand that Poverty is underrated, it's a situation that can just tear up all your dreams. I remember dancing in my room thinking of a romantic salsa with my boyfriend and here I am, I didn't even get to experience something like that, just getting married this early that too, with a man I don't know? What about love?

.
.
.

I nodded sobbing as mom left to greet the guests. I was standing still, alone and confused about what life's got for me next because I already feel things are going just the opposite of what I ever planned.

I had to walk down the aisle all alone, I was nervous and sad as well and then all of a sudden, I saw my Dad rushing towards me. I felt happy as tears rolled down my cheeks and he hugged me and apologized for being late.