45] You are my Forever

Amy's POV:-

Kim Taehyung. Yes, my husband...

It's been 8 years, we're married... I am 30 now, a daughter, a wife and a mother... Of 3 kids, Yeah...I know right, it's been a long time.

Kim Taehyung...

He was the popular one in school which I never dreamt about because I knew I wasn't the one he would ever like but, who knew something like this would happen, him crashing my wedding, saving me and me being the stupid one blaming him now and then for a terrible time but at that time, the moments I found terrible were the best moments I could ever even think I would live in.

According to me, he was someone who'd never look at me even if I wanted him to but... That same man is not just my husband, he's my life and I'm happy I found him, I'm happy I didn't get married to someone else, never thought I would ever fall in love because I'd already accepted that I'll have an arranged marriage, but look... It's all different now!

.
.
.

I am still working at the school that I was before which is more like an NGO for blind kids, left working for a few months in between when I was pregnant but now, I'm continuing.

In the house, it's me... Him and my 2 little boys Kim Ji-hoon and Kim Sang-hoon and a princess, Kim Ah-Ra. Taehyung's Dad already had names planed for our kids and I found all of them quite beautiful.

A lot of things changed in these years, we did fight, argue and made up again but one thing I knew for sure, I didn't want to give up on him no matter what and I don't know when did he change from that arrogant one to the kind one because after every fight, even if sometimes it's my fault, he apologizes. Funny isn't it!

The man who didn't even communicate properly, talk about his feelings ever and was an introvert, the same man comes home every day from work and tells me how every minute of his day passed, how he loves me and how happy he is to be a father of three kids and he wants more.

The boys are going to school wherein the little princess is still 2 years old. We have a dog too, he's a part of us now. It's been 4 years he's staying with us.

I did need help with kids, with family and Alicia unnie, she never left us. Me, Taehyung, unnie and Oppa, all of us are together. Dad now requires a stick for support to walk but is doing fine. My mom is fine as well.

Trust me, it isn't easy for me to be a mother of 5 kids, the three which are already there, the fourth one is our dog and the fifth is my husband.

He'll never change, he never did. We changed the house though so that we didn't have to travel much for their school.

Right now, Kim's Corporation is been handled by Taehyung and Namjoon Oppa and it's the biggest company worldwide, they've excelled staying together, they are not partners, they are brothers and probably that was the best decision Dad ever made. Making both of them work together and take the company to a next level and here they are, soaring high.