36] You have Me :)

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up, it was nearly 10 am.
I hope I made her happy yesterday and today, I have a lot of plans as well.
The lunch, the dinner, the entire day we'll be roaming around this beautiful place. I've already booked a car as well.
Later on, at night, on the beach, I'll propose her. I just hope she says Yes.
I know I've been such a jerk to her before, I've hurt her and I used to not talk and make her feel invisible but I hope this vacation clears everything between us getting us closer than we are.

I looked at Amy. Her face buried in my chest, her right hand placed on my waist, bangs covering her face, those pink lips that I can never resist to stay away from, I won't have to stay away anymore. Once I propose her, she'll be Mine Forever and then I'll have Kids.

"Ugh... Taetae... Stopppppp...
Propose her first... Why do you keep thinking about your family?🤷 Listen to her answer first! This is what y'all fought about before coming here! Make her know how much and what does she mean to You."

One thought getting disturbed by the other, mind playing all sorts of romantic songs that I never liked before but... After I met Amy... I guess things changed.

I caressed her hair and kissed her head which made her wake up.

Taehyung:- Good morning Amy.

She held me tight getting closer snuggling near the crook of my neck making it impossible for my hands to roam on her.

Taehyung:- Don't want to wake up?

Amy:- No. (Sleepy voice)

I chuckled, kissing her cheek and massaged her head a little.

Taehyung:- So how was it?

She flushed as I could see a pink tint on her cheeks. She got up and sat next to me as I was still laying down with my hand supporting my head as I looked at her embarrassed face.

Amy:- It... It was .... Good... I mean...

Taehyung:- Just good? Why? You didn't like it?

She wasn't even looking into my eyes, she kept on licking her lip.

Amy:- It was.... nice.

She tucked her hair behind her ear. I knew she was nervous.

Taehyung:- I meant... The Dress... I got you yesterday as your birthday present...

Amy:- W-What?

Taehyung:- What did you think I was asking you about, huh?

A smile crept on her face as she looked away trying to change the topic.

Amy:- I... I answered the same thing... I... Mean... I liked the dress.

Taehyung:- Yeah! Is it?

I know she was thinking about the things I did to her last night.
I could see those hickeys on her neck.
I gently got her close to me holding her nape as she finally met my gaze.

Taehyung:- I guess you were thinking about ... Something else...

I gently tapped on her collar bone making her flush as she tried to cover herself with the shirt.

Amy:- Tsk, Shut up.

She hit my arm as I chuckled.
She stretched herself a little getting up from the bed.