23] The Walmart ;)

Amy's POV:-

I woke up hearing a beep on my phone.
Taehyung's head still rested on my lap, he looked so peaceful. Thinking about last night, the flashback of all those little romantic moments we had together, there was a smile on my face after a long time. I carefully lifted his head and placed it on the couch.

Lazily, I grabbed my phone and saw the messages from my seniors

Sir:- Amy, you have to submit the files by today. You should have given it to us yesterday itself but today is the last day. Submit as soon as possible.

I did complete the entire thing. All my work was ready but I didn't go to work for 4 days.
I didn't want to wake Taehyung up. I moved slowly away from the couch and called Sarah, she was my friend an intern as well.

*ON CALL*

Amy:- Hey, Sarah.

Sarah:- Oh my god, girl, where have you been. Today is the last day. You got to submit the files. I hope everything is ready? Are you coming today and if not, at least submit the file, I'll do the rest of the stuff.

Amy:- Yes, it's all ready Sarah and it's pretty late as well for me to come to office anyways. I'll come to the parking lot and you meet me there. I'll hand you the files. I'll be back to work tomorrow onwards.

Sarah:- Fine, I'll be waiting. Just give me a call as you reach.

I went to the washroom, had a shower, dressed up and left a written note on the table, "I'LL BE BACK SOON" and quickly without wasting time, took Taehyung's car and drove to the office.

.
.
.

I saw Sarah standing near the parking space. I hopped out of the car and gave her the files.

Sarah:- Hey, that's... Mr Kim's car! Am I right?

I looked at her blankly as I just wanted to escape.

Amy:- Long story, I'll tell you everything later, I have to go. Bye and let me know how did today's meeting go okay. I'll be there tomorrow.

Sarah:- Okay, take care (smirking)

I got back in the car. I wasn't a good driver at all. I was just wishing I'd not break his car down.

Taehyung's POV:-

I woke up, my head still felt dizzy. I couldn't see Amy around. She was here yesterday.

Where did she go in the morning?
It's afternoon already?
How much did I sleep?

Where is my girl? Ugh, I needed a hug. Anyways, things that happened last night, I might not remember everything but I do remember that we kissed. Amy came back but... Where did...she go?
.
.
.
I found a piece of paper on the table. Amy wrote that.
She didn't even write where she's going. I tried calling her but she didn't answer.
This was making me mad.