25] What's with HIM!

Amy's POV:-

Todayyyyy... I understand what stress means, there's a party coming up, there's a huge meeting before that and I have to be prepared as I have to give a short speech on behalf of all the interns.

Ugh!!!! I don't know what's going to happen anyway. Just a day more to go and I am not prepared at all.

According to whatever the plans were, Taehyung is going to be declared as the Chairperson of the company and Elliot (Taehyung's Step Brother) is going to get the place if the Vice Chairperson in the company.

Wait a minute,
Till now, I was ... A normal man's girlfriend... And in a few days...
I'll be the Chairperson's girlfriend.
That's a little too dramatic of me, ain't it?

I mean, I don't know but I want people to know that I'm his girlfriend, so that I won't be treated like the person on the lowest position in the office. Nobody except Sarah (because she saw me in his car and I had to her later) know about this.
I have always been invisible and I think I will always be the same even after having Kim Taehyung as my boyfriend.

But... He... Never called me his Girlfriend...

Why?

He said that he loves me and yeah, I do believe that he does, so that means I'm his girlfriend but he never called me that... He always said things like "you're my love," nothing else.
This is sad.

I was having a shower with all this trash in my head. I guess I am overthinking but somewhere this hits hard that nobody knows I'm his girlfriend where I want him to accept me.

I am the one who keeps telling people, first I told his sister, then Tasha, Sarah and Taehyung himself, I don't even think he even knows I'm his girlfriend.

.
.
.

Thinking about all of this made me late. I was inside for more than half an hour and Taehyung was getting pissed downstairs because he called me like 5 times and I didn't even answer because I was so into engrossed into thinking all of this.

I wore my lingerie and covered myself with the bathrobe and headed to get ready as my clothes were outside. I came out of the washroom and... I was... Startled...

.
.
.

A deep sigh escaped out of my mouth as I gulped looking at Taehyung in my room tired of waiting downstairs.

He was wearing a black shirt and black trousers

He was wearing a black shirt and black trousers. He didn't wear his coat yet.

I was almost naked. He stood up.
I ran behind the cupboard trying to hide away from him and my clothes were still on the bed.

Amy:- What... What are you doing here? Couldn't you knock? I mean, I would be down in ... sometime.. w-why did you come inside right now? I mean.. stay ... Stay out, I'll... Be there... In a while.