20] Everything's Fine, I guess?

Amy's POV:-

It's been a week since the time he just got a little angry because of the birthday incident, I made it up to him though and since then, everything's fine.

We've been busy due to new projects emerging one after another since I work with him now but we have some time at home for each other. In this entire week, we shared the bed almost 5 days and sleeping beside him makes me feel safe and loved but I've got to know one thing about him and that is, he isn't a good person to share the bed with.

He roams around the entire bed, curls around my waist, sleep for a few hours and then changes to some other way but still, not getting his hands off me even during sleep.

Yes, he makes me shy all the time, we aren't so close even now if you know what I mean!;)

We're dating but nobody in the office knows and he's keeping the work and relationship balanced. He doesn't want my name to get spoilt in any way. But, I wouldn't have any issues even if people knew because who wouldn't want to be his girl.

The way he looks at me, smiles then shyly gazes elsewhere, all of those little moments are so cute

I still can't believe that this man says that he loves me, the only thing I know is that he is the only person I want and the only person I've loved and have the feeling to spend my entire life with. I don't know if he thinks of me the same way.

I know I'm not that beautiful as he deserves, I don't have a flat stomach, it's all average and I've never been on dieting on anything but being next to him sometimes makes me feel that I should work on my body but he never said anything and that's the best part, he just accepted me the way I am.

His sister and her boyfriend have been visiting us, having fun and it's been good lately. He shares his childhood memories with me and so do I and all these little things make me happy.

When I was about to marry SeoJoon, I didn't know what love is, but now being with Taehyung, I understand the meaning of love, the way he cares for me.
Well, yeah, he has a personality which is difficult to handle but that's okay.
He's Kim Taehyung, the Captain of the football team and I feel like I'm just the lucky fan who he's dating.

.
.
.

I've been awake for literally 20 minutes now and this man doesn't plan to go to work today, is it? I shook him a little trying to wake him up.

His head is placed on my chest, he looks peaceful, those wavy hairs covering his eyes, his strong arm on my waist. He looks like a baby right now though he's 4 years elder to me.

I chuckled a little and shook him harder since it was already time for us to leave for work.

Amy:- Taehyung, heyyy, get up! We'll be late.