17] •I love you!•

Taehyung's POV:-

The meetings got over, I was about to leave. I had to face Amy back home, I hurt her so much this morning.

She's so delicate, the minute I raise my voice, she gets scared and shivers...

I'll apologize for sure.

I took my car and rushed back home, I wanted to see how she is. Her wrists especially, I held it too tight and she kept looking at them the entire time. I would make her apply ice packs maybe or get her medicines or anything that she needs. I need to be with her.

.
.
.

I reached home, she was sleeping on the couch. She looked beautiful, her bangs on her face, her eyes looked a little tired, I quickly saw her wrists. They weren't swollen but were red yet. I got an ice pack and I sat close to her. I didn't want to wake her up. But applying that, she would anyways wake up. I tried applying gently, she moved a bit but didn't wake up. I was happy. I applied it for a while and went into my room. I had to go to the bank for some office work.

Amy's POV:-

It was about 6:30 pm, it was getting dark outside and I didn't wake up because I felt lazy and suddenly I felt something really cold around my hands, I opened my eyes a little and saw Taehyung with ice packs and he was applying it slowly on my wrists. I didn't let him know that I was awake, but yeah, I was;)

He cares for me, he does.

He went upstairs to his room. I woke up, tied my hair into a messy bun and I went to the kitchen to grab water when I saw Taehyung coming down.

Taehyung:- Amy, hey...

He was nervous, he wasn't even looking at me.

Taehyung:- I... I have some work... I'm going to the bank and I'll be back in an hour or so... I got a new phone for you, it's in your room on the table. It has my number already, take care and if anything happens, call me right away.

He said all of this without even making eye contact and left. If I didn't do something it would get worse.

I knew what to do😎

I washed up quickly and planned to make dinner for us. I'll make him eat with me. I had a lot of stuff to do as I wanted this to be special and I thought I'd even apologize to him.

I wanted things to be real quick as he would be home anytime. I started cooking ramen with kimchi as he likes. I prepared Fried Chicken along with soup, salad and I wanted wine.

The dinner was almost ready. Desert was the only thing remaining. I quickly made the batter for chocolate cake and put it inside the oven. Cooking everything took me almost an hour.

Amy:- (panicking)- He's going to be home any minute. Oh my god, I have to make him wait for anyhow.

I went into my room and saw the phone he got me. I quickly called him.

Amy:- Hello, Taehyung!

Taehyung:- Amy, is... Is everything okay? Where are you? You're fine right? I'll be home any minute, don't worry okay.

I chuckled.

He cares for me so much.

Amy:- Taehyung, chill! I'm okay and please, please could you get me a bottle of wine. I'll pay for it and yeah, a few groceries also. It's almost going to get over so, please could you get all of that.