42] •I claim you "MINE"•

Amy's POV:-

I knew I had provoked him way too much today. It's been a long time anyways, I teased him and now, he's a little out of my control, forget about his own.

We were now in the car, he was driving as I kept on teasing him, troubling and distracting him which was making him lose his mind.

He was driving, his hand on the steering wheel and the other on the handbrake while I drew circles over his skin as both of his hands were busy and he had to concentrate, I kissed his cheek and as he was about to kiss my lip, I pulled away which was making mad and horny at the same time. I didn't want to make him mad, but somewhere I did.

.
.
.

He pulled over as now, we had reached. I got out of the car, digging the keys in my purse. He was just a step behind me.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

I got the keys and was about to open the door when I felt his warm lips kissing my neck. "Taehyung", I hissed.
"Let me at least... Ahh..." He tossed me making me face him and kissed me roughly.

I somehow managed to open the door and quickly got away from him as I had decided to tease him well today

I bit my lip as he was looking at me.
"Don't provoke me!".

"Am I?", I said, running away from him.

Taehyung:- So you want to play?

Amy:- You won't win!

Taehyung:- You're wrong Kim Amy!

I went close to him placing my hand on his crotch as I pulled his belt away licking my lip. His eyes were locked with mine.

Taehyung:- I didn't know you have this side.

He looked at me with that thirst in his eyes making me crazy.

Amy:- I'm better than this.

Taehyung:- Is it?

I dropped the belt on the floor as I pulled him towards me and as he was about to kiss me, I turned my head, blocking his way to my lips and chuckling.
I removed my coat tossing it on the floor, removing my heels and then, pulling the ribbon tied in my dress at the back slowly.

His gaze was pierced on my back. I knew he was looking for.
The dress was loose, I made my way to the stairs to reach his bedroom as he followed me.
I was about to open the door to his room when he tossed me over making me face him.

I was drowning into his eyes, those eyes that were filled with love more than lust.
He pinned me to the door and without wasting even a minute, he kissed me roughly. The way his tongue entering my mouth and the way his touch was making my body react, the sensations were too strong for me to handle.