24] Embarrassment at it's peak!

Amy's POV:-

The shopping was done, all I had to do was buy a new dress for the upcoming party. I did have a lot whatever Taehyung got, but I wanted something cute and sexy at the same time and something that fits my budget as well.

We were in the car and were about to go back home.

Amy:- Taehyung, can we stop by at another shopping store. I want to buy something.

Taehyung:- You bought the whole market. What else do you want Amy?

He looked at me smiling.

Amy:- Could you just take me to Zara Fashion Store, please? I want to buy a dress.

He got a little flustered.

Taehyung:- W.. why that place? Can't we go somewhere else?

Amy:- It has a sale and I want to go and see it. Please. I hardly come out of the house and since you're with me, take me there, please.

He gulped. He looked a little uncomfortable.

Was there a problem?

Amy:- Okay, just take a left turn.

He did as I said but after we headed to Zara's, he got a little silent. He was nervous and flushed. I didn't know what the matter was but there was a sale. I would like to buy good stuff at a lower price, please. How many times am I going to use his money?
.
.
.
We reached and both of us went into the store. The store was a little empty since it was afternoon time and the best part was, there were discounts everywhere.

The owner of the store shook hands with Taehyung.

Did they know each other? Woah, this man is famous.

All the female workers were bowing as they saw him and he was doing the same. He was ahead and I was just following him.

He started pretending that he didn't know me.

I don't know, did something wrong happen? Or did I do something? Why is he acting like that?

I tried calling him to help me pick a dress twice but he pretended to be busy.
Now, this was getting serious. Why was he behaving like that? He didn't want to be here, he got nervous after I told him to come here and now, he pretends he doesn't know me.

'Let me pick a dress first and then, I'll see him at home!'

I headed to the girl's section and I looked at hundreds of them. Some were too overexposing, some made me look too fat, some thin...

Amy:- Oh god, I wish Tasha or Unnie was here. They'd be better than Taehyung.

The female workers headed towards me and started showing some dresses that would suit me. I kept looking for a good one. They were two of them.

Those females kept looking at me from time to time and giggled in between themselves. At first, I tried to ignore, I thought maybe I had some defect in my hair or my clothes but there wasn't anything.

Why were they doing like that? Are they making fun of me?

Firstly, it's Taehyung who's acting all weird and now, these stupid workers who instead of helping are giggling and making fun of me.

Ugh!!!What a bad day.

I finally liked the dress. It wasn't overexposed or something and it looked pretty good. I bought it.