32] •The Rainy Day•

Taehyung's POV:-

I pushed the door, calling out her name again and again. I couldn't see her either in the hall or in the kitchen. I was scared, What if they took her away? What am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go?

I was about to go upstairs to find her wherein, I saw the door to the backyard open. It's just like a small space, which has a few plants and grass everywhere. I don't even remember that I have a backyard.

I rushed to it and...
I sighed in relief.

Amy was there.

Dancing in the rain, jumping in the puddles of water, getting herself dirty like a little kid

Dancing in the rain, jumping in the puddles of water, getting herself dirty like a little kid. I never liked the rain much but... Looking at her having fun in the rain seemed so beautiful.

She was wearing a white floral dress which was backless and had buttons in the front and a thick strap tied to her neck. Her hair was tied into a messy bun as her bangs covered her forehead. She looked so cute.

The way her body swayed as she hummed a beautiful song dancing like a schoolgirl, I couldn't help but smile.

This woman is someone I can't lose. I love her, everything about her is attractive. The way her dress was getting stuck to her body because of rains, giving me a good view of her curves, the way her hair danced in that drizzling rain mixed with the wind, I was exploring every inch of her. I feel happy to be around her, to be with her, sometimes fighting with her is fun as well, I can't stay without her. She's the only reason I want my work to get over soon and hurry back home and get her in my arms.

I regret not letting her know how much I felt for her since the day I claimed to myself that she's mine. I wish I confessed my love for her during my school times itself, I'd be married to her by now and people like SeoJoon would never be into the picture.

What if he tries to do something to her? I'd never been able to forgive myself for letting her go off me in the first place? My fingers balled into a fist as I thought of the ways he was talking about Amy.

Amy:- Taehyung... Heyyyy... You came back... Come here...

The minute I heard her voice, my anger vanished. She called me to get into the rain with her. I don't like the rains.
The next instant, she came next to me trying to pull me in the rain.

Taehyung:- No...

Amy:- Taehyung, please... I love rains.

Taehyung:- And I hate it!

Amy:- Your shirt's already soaked up, just come.

Taehyung:- Oh... No... I'll change it.

I was about to get in and change when she suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside sprinkling drops of water on my face.

Taehyung:- Amy, you're irritating me!!!