7] I don't know what's happening

Taehyung's POV:-

I spoke to Tasha and she said that she ain't attending the wedding because Amy didn't want her to. I mean, who does that? Who doesn't want friends to be with them on their wedding day? I know she's forced for this marriage but that

Despite the way she got pissed off that day, I felt bad about it. I guess I shouldn't have kissed her but why wouldn't she tell me about her fiance? Tasha told me that the groom's name is SeoJoon and I know one but, is he the same one who I know?  I was trying to be good to her, I might have freaked her out but... I don't know, since the time I've seen her again after 4 years, my mind has just not been stable but kissing her wasn't something right. I was just trying to stop her but all of a sudden I found her too close to me and I lost my mind.

.
.

I wanted to find out who the man was? Who was she getting married to? According to her friends, Amy was clueless about the man, she knew nothing about him, then why would she get married? I don't know what's got into me and why am I behind her so much but, I kind of just want what I want.

I sent an assistant to her wedding to keep a check. Later I received a picture of the groom and I was shocked...

"SeoJoon!!!!" How dare he! The same man, how can he be the one who's getting married to her and how did Amy even agree to this?

*SeoJoon was a senior in the same school and studied with Taehyung in his class and Taehyung knew what business was he into. He was a drug dealer, a drug addict, a mafia and had a huge criminal record. He used to work in the same company as him but later, he tried to sell the company illegally for money and had been under arrest as well. He knew she wouldn't be safe with him at all*

I wanted Amy safe, I couldn't blow this off, I couldn't let her marry a man like SeoJoon, the one who didn't even let Amy know about his profession, how could Amy even agree for marriage so early?

I got to get her out of this.

*PRESENT DAY*

Amy's POV:-

Dreams were bad, my head ached, I was feeling dizzy as I woke up. I remember what happened... I was scared, confused and I didn't know where I was, a huge room, aesthetic walls, lights and yellow curtains around and I found myself covered with white sheets.

I was wearing a grey hoody and my undies,

Wait, a Hoody?
Where did that come from?

I saw the wedding dress hanging on the handle of the cupboard, I tried looking out of the window and it was all black, Maybe it was midnight. I tried opening the door, I went downstairs and saw Taehyung on the sofa, he was asleep, he looked tired but... beautiful.

Wait... No!!! He spoilt your life!

I do remember my wedding getting crashes by this man and why did he bring me here? He didn't tell me anything, Ugh!

Of course, I didn't want to marry SeoJoon but why did Taehyung do that, he pointed a gun at him and took me away... Why?

And Mom?
.
.
.
Suddenly thinking about her got me tensed, the last I remember is she crying. I wanted to meet her, call her but... I couldn't find anything.

Where's my phone?

I was running around the hall looking for a key to move outside and suddenly Taehyung woke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked me but I guess right now, I needed to go, I need to meet my mom.

He asked me thrice and I still didn't answer looking for the keys to unlock the door.

He got up from the bed and stood right in front of me as I bumped into his robust chest, he pulled me towards him gripping my wrist tight, his hand was now around my waist making it impossible for me to move.

I tried pushing him and struggling to get away from his grip but to no avail. His eyes were searching for mine and the minute I matched up with his gaze... The panicking mind of mine suddenly cooled down.

Taehyung:- "What are you doing? Do you need anything? Tell me?"

He looked at me with concern and tears rolled down my eyes.

Concern? Him? For me?

I pushed him with all my strength yelling as my voice kept cracking,

Amy:- Why did you do this to me? I was going to get married, you crashed my wedding? Why did you get me here? What's this place, what's wrong with you, where's my mom, I want to meet her?"

I had a lot of questions and he looked at me blankly.

Those eyes said something else. It felt like he was concerned about me but he didn't say anything.

Amy:- I need answers Taehyung, you can't do this to me, I need to know what's happening, I need to know how my mom's doing, where is she, what happened in the church?

I was crying. He stood close to me, I don't know but I felt as if he was hiding something and suddenly the concerned face turned into a cold one.

Taehyung:- Go to sleep, it's too late, we'll call your mom tomorrow as she won't be awake now.

It was late, I know but still, I needed answers and I gave him an annoying look wanting to know about things but he didn't talk to me at all.

Why is he doing this to me, mom wanted me to get married so that she could worry less and now she might be worried even more! She is the only person I have in my life, she's the only one who cares for me and now since dad's gone already, she might be scared and me, instead of being with her, I was stuck here with this stupid man who doesn't even give a shit about my existence.

This place, these clothes? Where am I and why doesn't this person talk to me!

I was pissed, I couldn't sleep the entire night and all I did was cry, I couldn't get out of the house either.
I was alone and I don't know why was Taehyung behaving like that.

I needed answers.

----------

A/N:- Please do comment and vote!!!!❤️💜