18] Are we... Together?

Amy's POV:-

After the kiss and the intense moments between us, the way he said,"We'll be in trouble", what does that even mean!
What will he do?

Oh, really? Is he that naughty?
.
.
.
I was in the kitchen, cleaning the entire place, washing all the vessels and was about to mop the floor. He was working upstairs as he had his phone ringing.

Taehyung's POV:-

"Okay.... Taetae.... Concentrate... Please..."

"Okay, she.... She said she loves me.. she was crying...
She was serious..."

"She's the same girl.... Your crush since high school, yes taetae... It's alright!"

Her eyes, those intense gazes, the way she talks, her... Her lips...
And that... That dress clinging on to her..

I can't control myself..
I'm in serious trouble..
I've never felt this way ever.. I had girls but never did I think about anyone so much...

(Flashback to the Phonecall)

I loosened my grip around Amy not leaving her eyes and got back to my room because my phone just interrupted the cute moments between us.

It was Dad's call

Dad:- Hey son, How are you?

Taehyung:- I'm good, how's it going Dad, is everything fine? It's pretty late, is everything oka----

Dad:- Everything is okay son, I was just thinking about a family gathering tomorrow in the evening and... I want you to be there.

Taehyung:- Sure Dad, I will be there.

Dad:- I hope you get the girl too. The one.. who's staying with you...You got her back from SeoJoon, I hope that's fine?

Taehyung:- What... Me.. g.. girl? Amy?

(Taehyung's sister(Alicia) from the back)

Alicia:- Oh come on taetae... We know you stay with your girlfriend, get her here, we wanna meet her...
(Started giggling)

Dad:- Even I want to see who the girl is, who made my arrogant boy fall in love with her!

Taehyung:- Dad, I'm not in... In love.. she's just... A friend... We're stayi---

Alicia:- Dad, look at him, how shy he is😂
Tell him to get the girl, he's stammering now.

Taehyung:- Sis, will you sto---

Dad:- We want to have the gathering okay, me, you, your step Brothers and your sister as well. Get her also, I'd like to see her.

Taehyung:- As you say dad.

(End of flashback)

I move down the staircase and saw Amy working in the kitchen. Why does she have to do all the home chores. She's mopping the floor.

Her bangs falling on her face and she kept putting them tugging back to her ear, she was wearing an apron over her short dress and my eyes weren't stopping...
Her chest was a little exposed...

'Taehyung, stop... Calm down, don't look at her that way'

Taehyung:- Amy, hey..