21] The Misunderstanding :(

Taehyung's POV:-

I accelerated the car, I had to reach home, there were so many thoughts in my head, my subconscious mind was making me crazy.

Where is she? How is she? Why didn't she tell me she wanted to go home? I could drop her.

Did... Did something... Something wrong happens!

My heartbeat raised, I knew there was something that did bother her and that's the only reason she didn't even call or text me before leaving.

I somehow reached home. I was panting. I locked the car and hurried to the door, ringing the bell-like crazy.

I called her name but she didn't come out. The door was open, I pushed and got in. She was there. Sitting at the edge of the couch. Her back facing me.

Taehyung:- (panting heavily)
Oh... Thank God, you're here... I was so.. worried...

Amy's POV:-

I had cried enough and now, I had to be strong. He came home.
He started blabbering and shooting questions on me with a rude tone in his voice.

Taehyung:- Why the hell did you want to come home so early? You could have told me? I would have dropped you or at least you could have called? Amy...... Look at me.. why the hell is you so quiet... Amy!!!

He kept yelling and all I did was keeping myself controlled, hiding my sobs because I wanted to be strong despite just breaking down in front of him.

Whatever he said in the meeting was hurting. He thinks I'm the one who's with SeoJoon! Really! He thinks I'd be a threat to his company and that's the reason he's making me fall in love with him so that... He can have control over me?

When SeoJoon ends up in Jail, he finally dumps me after he's got his revenge... Right!
I'll be the one to leave first despite getting hurt at the end.
That won't even matter to him much, this might be fake for him, so he anyways won't give a shit to any of the things I say or do.

I felt his strong arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He tossed me around to face him and noticed my puffy eyes and the red nose.

Taehyung:- Am... Amy... W-What's wrong, why do you... Amy.. look at me...

I couldn't even look into his eyes, I gulped.

I loved him so much and I knew I'd melt if I looked into his eyes even once.

He caressed my wet cheeks, forcing me to look at him, tugging those hair strands behind my ears.

Taehyung:- Hey,... What's wrong... Amy, did something happen... Amy.

I pushed him away slightly keeping a distance in between us.

Amy:- I... I can't stay with you anymore... I don't want to work at your company...

Tears were on the verge to fall but I had to stay strong. I couldn't let him break my heart later and therefore, I decided to leave before he tries to make me when his work is done.

The lack of communication between us is going to make us part ways and he's opening up now but if this is what he had in his head, he could have asked me but he never did.

Taehyung:- What's wrong? Is there a lot of workloads, do you want some rest? Or maybe, you want to go out somewhere?
.
Um, let's go, I'll take you for a drive, you'll feel refreshed.