11] I care

-------------NEXT MORNING--------------

Amy's POV:-

I woke up, the bright sunlight hit my face and I was about to wake wherein I saw Taehyung's face just a few inches away from mine. His hand was still around my waist, the little smile on his face, his hair all messed up, he looked adorable.

I couldn't even imagine him being the one I would be with at a situation like this.

Last night was pretty frightening for me but after I came here, I slept well.

I stretched myself a little and tried seeking out since I didn't want him to wake up or else, this situation is going to get awkward.

The minute I tried to move, his grip around my waist tightened a little more than before, my heart starts to pound. I didn't want him to see my punk tinted cheeks.

I had to go away as soon as possible because once he wakes up, I knew we'd end up arguing and I didn't want that.

I tried moving his hand away for the second time but as usual, his strong hand wasn't something I could handle but I still had to wake up and so I move his arm in a little rough manner which kind of annoyed him and now, I knew the drama was about to start.

Taehyung:- What are you doing here! Did you by any chance come to my room just to see, what you see right now?

I gulped.

He had a smirk on his face, his beautiful body all exposed, I was flushed, I couldn't look back in his eyes, I couldn't even answer him anything.

Taehyung:- Like what you see, huh?

He raised his eyebrow, the smirk still plastered on his face making me feel embarrassed.

Amy:- Can you stop? I wasn't here to see you or anything and I'm leaving anyway.

I couldn't look at him at all, he was only in his sweatpants and shirtless. He had that smirk on his face and the way he was arguing and teasing at the same time, I was blushing so much that I couldn't even argue much with him.

I turned my back and started to leave the room and get back to mine.

Taehyung:- I know you slept here last night because you were 'AFRAID' and you have to admit that being here with me made you feel better, am I right, Amy?

The way he was trying to make me mad, the way he smiled looking at me being defeated since I had nothing to say on this because he was right.

I was scared and being with him did make me feel safe and 'I couldn't watch horror movies and stay alone' was something he came to know that I was scared of and I couldn't change that.

Amy:- Okay, fine I did come here because I was a little scared, but I can watch horror movies, it's nothing like that and by the way, I could have slept anywhere, I came here to ask you something but you were the one who pulled..... I... I mean... I would...

Taehyung:- Why did you stop? What did I do? Last night? I don't remember anything and if you think I was the one who initiated you to be here, you could have sneaked out, I wouldn't come to know anything much.

I was at the peak, I couldn't accept all those words anymore.

Amy:- (little louder) You were the one who held me. I was about to sneak out but you... I meant.. you...

Damn, I was blushing and all that confidence was gone, he was grinning at me waiting for me to finish what I was telling him.

I gulped.

Amy:-You held my waist all the time and I couldn't sneak out with you .... Holding me that right.

I regretted immediately, I shouldn't have said that I had to run out, things were getting awkward and I'm bad at all this, I didn't even know how to leave away, I just turned my walk walking away... and here the man walks behind me.

His hand gripped my arm and pinned me to the wall.

Taehyung:- So, that means I do have an impact in this little brain of yours, am I right or am I right?

I pushed him away and walked off, he was giggling, I could hear that everything. But why am I bitting my lip? What's wrong, why does this man make me go all insane? He does have an impact on me, I guess.

I shook my head, stopping the daydream but I did realise that him being close to me makes my heart pick up its pace and my face heats up.

Taehyung's POV:-

I wanted to talk to her in high school back then but I never did but just assumed that she might be sweet and shy and she is but she has a short temper and is egoistic as well and yeah, she does blush at times when I'm around, I did notice that. I enjoy annoying her.

She left my room and I was about to go have a shower and my phone beeped:- A NEW MESSAGE

I opened and it had the proof that I wanted against Seo Joon. The articles that came in the newspapers 3 years ago when he was about to be in jail.

My assistants found all of it and they sent it to me, at that time those proofs weren't enough to send him to jail but I knew one thing, I could save Amy from him and make her believe that I wasn't wrong, I didn't spoil her wedding, I wasn't the one who wanted to take away her happiness and soon I'll call her mom up and I'd send her home.

Is she going to... Leave?

She's just been here for 4 days and I'm thinking about her leaving the place this hard?

For right now, I need to focus on her safety and give her mom some evidence so that she can be sure that her daughter is safe.

But Amy... What matters with my head? She doesn't even talk to me properly and here... I'm all messed up, thinking about her so much.

I guess I do, care about her.

-----------

A/N:-
Thank you so much for all the support, I'm sure y'all are going to love the book. Please do give me your suggestions as well about where I can improve myself.💜❤️✨

Thank you and keep supporting ❤️