22] I Need You!

Taehyung's POV:-

It's been 4 days and that girl didn't turn up! I don't need her anyway. I never needed anyone, did I...

She thinks I'm not THE ONE for her, How can she even think like that? She's mine, from the time I saw her in school till the time I crashed her wedding and got her here, to the time I marry her and make a family together, that girl is mine. Doesn't she get it?

"Oh... Wait... Taetae... Didn't you just convince yourself that you didn't need anyone and now...

Ughhhh... You want kids with her..."
She affects your head so much.

"She affects your head so much

I guess I'm too drunk.
I can't see anything properly, it's all blur. I felt as if Amy's here like thousand times since the minute she left.

I ain't getting peace because I still feel how could she think about me that way! Didn't I love her enough? Or... Maybe... I didn't show her how much I did. Didn't the same thing happen even when the time mom left? I wish, I held her and told her that I wanted to be with her instead of hiding somewhere, she would stay with me then.

I loved Mom so much and when she left, things were shattered for me and after that, I never had feelings for anyone and now, here comes this woman, she's been with me for a few months and this is how she affects me?
.
.
.
But
.
.
.
She's so beautiful. I already thought I lost her but she's here. Her eyes sparkling, her little nose that keeps running the time she starts sobbing... I made her cry many times... I never wanted to be the reason she gets sad about.

When she cries, everything gets sad and when she's happy, she makes everything around her dance along just the way she does.

I can never get her out of my head

She's so short, I have to bend at times to listen to her and that kind of gives me a chance to be close to her. The way I fool her by bending in front of her to kiss me on the cheek and toss her up kissing her intensely on her soft lips.