40] Did he just... PROPOSE?

Amy's POV:-

I was feeling lifeless. All I remember was SeoJoon hitting me, trying to touch me and then finally dragging me out of that place because Namjoon Oppa got the location.

My eyes finally caught a dim light that ran across the corridor. It took time for me to finally get back to being conscious. I don't know why am I so weak. I need to start working out or else, one punch and my soul is going to leave my body.

.
.
.

That dim light... A gun pointed at me... I slightly turned my body to the left...
.
.
.

Tae... Taehyung...

I saw Taehyung and... SeoJoon... SeoJoon talking... And Taehyung looking so .... Helpless...

SeoJoon:- So

SeoJoon:- So... The end isn't this? I thought you'll be the one who I kill first with my own hands... And then... Take away this beautiful woman... WHO WAS ALWAYS MINE! But I guess you weren't happy that she'd stay alive... So I better kill her first... That's the end, right? Just the way you want!

Taehyung:- SeoJoon, stop it! The fight is between you and me... Don't drag her in between, kill me if you feel that's what you want but... Don't touch her.

SeoJoon:- Hey, hey... You ain't the one to tell me what to do! I have the gun... I'll shoot her whenever I'd feel like... And there...... Your stupid Titanic Love story sinks into the sea but this time... Jack stays and Rose dies...

(devilish laugh)

By now, I knew what was happening. Because SeoJoon has the gun, Taehyung can't do anything...

I love him. I want to stay and be with him. I am the only one on his side here. I had to do something.
But since I was already feeling dead, my wrists bleeding and my head spinning, I knew if I'd kick or punch it would be of no use or if I panic, he would shoot me right away. Looking at Taehyung with tears welling up in his eyes, standing there and not being able to do anything, I felt sad.

The gun was still pointing at me with SeoJoon rattling some shit. I quickly kicked his hand with all my power.

The gun fell on the floor and I slid it across as it landed a little away from Taehyung's feet.

SeoJoon was furious. He went to grab the gun but... Taehyung already had it so he gripped my hair as he made me stand up. He was pulling my hair as his other handheld my jaw tightly making me whimper in pain.

SeoJoon:- Too smart aren't you? You bitch.

As he was about to pull me up... Taehyung pulled the trigger and shot...

.
.
.

It hit SeoJoon's arm...

.
.
.