4] The Meet

Taehyung's POV:-

I met Amy after so long and she looked nervous and uncomfortable.

I remember looking for her in school and now... she's still the same. That cute smile, the way she used to dance around, she was so shy in school and she's still the same. I remember feeling like a stalker at times when I used to keep wandering outside her class just to get a glimpse of her and she had no idea about this because she was too small.

She is the same girl who I waited for, her picture that I stole from her file in school, the songs I wrote when I was drunk, I thought I lost her, she was gone but... After 4 years she comes back and... Oh my god (deep sigh)

She's Park Amy. She is 4 years younger to me, she was in grade eight. I liked her but she was too small and now it's different. It was just a crush but, right now, that mere crush on her is getting me a little out of control.

I still remember I was going to ask her out after school got over but she didn't answer the call and later I got the news that she left abroad for further studies and now, after so long, she's back. I couldn't stop myself, I wanted to talk to her in the reunion itself but she tried to escape every time, she seemed disturbed and scared, didn't want to come close to me but for me, she was special since long back.

Just barging into her workplace like that... Did I scare her?

I wanted to talk but she seemed a little uncomfortable all the time, at the reunion and today in the cafe as well.

Tasha was the only one who could help me here, I needed to know what was happening and the only friend I know Amy has is Tasha. She was my crush, I can't let her go. I waited for her, I don't know why did I but I did.  She gets scared and runs away. Though I am not sure about my feelings... The way she avoids me, it's eating me up.

I asked Tasha about what was happening in her life and she told me about her parents getting divorced and the new guy she was forced to meet and get married to as early as possible. I am already wrong at my place for not confessing that I liked her before and I can't just keep popping in her life right now. It'll seem weird. I went to her coffee shop and told her to meet me, I hope she comes.

Sitting near the window of my room and sipping on my coffee, I was busy looking at those birds outside, drowning into some memories of high school which I had of her, that girl kind of makes me crazy.

I just... wanted to ask her if she was fine with all of these things going on and whether she wanted to get married. I mean, if she's happy, then... I don't know I'd accept it but what if she's not...?

Amy's POV:-

It was 6 pm. I had to meet Taehyung. I didn't know if meeting him was a good option or no because maybe he likes me or maybe not, I'm not sure but, what if he says something and ... I'll have to refuse because I hardly spoke to him. Nothing is clear between us. I am shy and nervous every time he tried to talk and him... but things would be clear once we meet. I'll tell him I'm going to get married so that he doesn't have any sort of feelings for me.

I quickly got all my things, saying goodbye to my Mrs Wills.

I was wearing a black skirt and a white shirt.
I reached the bus stop and he was already there. Taehyung was already waiting for me. I gulped, those eyes, the way he looks at me, it's different, it gives me butterflies or ... Am I thinking too much?