8] Messed up?

Amy's POV:-

I couldn't sleep the entire night, I wanted to get out, meet mom. Taehyung on the other hand doesn't even care if I am fine or not is the main reason I am here.

All night I kept overthinking why my life had so many obstacles while all I did was listen to my parents so that they could be happy and this happens?

This is what my life had planned for me?

I'm stuck here, with the man I never imagined nor did I ever want because I knew he was a Playboy and maybe, he's still the same the way he was in school...good looking, popular, rich and spoilt.

Wherein suddenly I spotted myself wearing his hoody.

How did I land up in these clothes? Who changed them?
Why don't I remember how did I get here?

I stood up from the chair and went straight to Taehyung, he was in the kitchen and was about to make something for breakfast and I crashed in, with the grey hoody that was a little above my knees.

Amy:- (yelling) Who the hell changed my clothes last night, who's hoody is this? This ain't mine and I need clothes, I want to take a shower.

He was listening to everything but didn't answer and somewhere I saw him smirking a little while he was looking down pretending to be busy making his cereal breakfast.

What is so funny?

I kept yelling, asking questions as to why he brought me here, he never spoke to me before, in fact, he didn't even know me, but since the reunion, why is he trying to get into my way? He acts as if he knows me for a long time! I wish I was at home.

I was blabbering a lot, whining, complaining which frustrated him, but I was frustrated too.

Taehyung:-(yelling) Enough, I don't have time for your useless questions, I don't want to answer you anything and if you think you are right and you should have married that man if you think he was the only person you wanted forever in your life, well fine! call him, speak to him and if he agrees, I'll drop you back and I won't be into your life anymore.

I got scared by the tone he was speaking to me, nobody has ever shouted at me because I was always good, adjusting one and this man, What does he think of himself?

Tears pool around my eyes and I couldn't hold back, my eyes were a little puffy since yesterday and it's been just 2 days and I couldn't stand him nor could he. I was fed up.

Amy:- You're so self-centred, you don't tell me why am I here, you don't tell me why you did this, you made this entire situation get worse, YES, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO SEOJOON, but that's none of your concern.

I kept on fighting along with tears rolling down my cheeks and then I suddenly spoke out something I shouldn't have.

Amy:- You kissed me by the river, you were the one who called me there, you wanted to talk to me and not me, you're the one who jumped into my life and I need my normal life back.

The minute I stopped speaking I regretted about blurting out the topic of the kiss, he came closer and held me by my wrist pulling me closer to him, tightening the grip, looking me right in the eye. He looked angry and I knew we were going to argue and fight more but somewhere... he stopped, he loosened the grip around my wrist and told me to have a shower and left the room instantly and I was standing alone, wiping my wet cheeks.

I went inside the washroom, I didn't even know what to wear, I had nothing.

The warm water hit my skin, making me feel a little relaxed. I cleaned up and came out in the bathrobe and I saw a black T-shirt which was big enough for me and a pair of jeans hung on the wardrobe along with a belt. I wore those anyhow trying to adjust. The jeans were too huge for me, folded the hem, tied the belt tightly around my waist, but still got the feeling that the jeans might fall any time.

I was hungry as well, I somehow fit in those baggy clothes and went downstairs.

Taehyung's POV:-

I know Amy won't believe me right now if I tell her who SeoJoon is, he tried to destroy my company, I still remember how my Dad had to suffer losses and how my entire family had to face problems. I can't let a man like him who himself is a criminal be with Amy, she won't even be secure with him, forget about her being happy.

I was digging for proofs to make Amy's mom worry less and I needed to show her that the man was not good for Amy, he was a criminal, I was finding records of his crime. I needed to make Amy's Mom understand why I had her daughter and make her believe that she is safe with me, once I put SeoJoon behind the bars, I'll send Amy back to her mom as she'll be safe then.

I like her but there's nothing as love inside me for her and I know myself, I can't talk to her properly because she gets me confused and though I am confident all the time, the girl somehow makes me nervous as well. I cannot open up to people easily and with her, it'll be more difficult and right now, she hates me and I lose my temper as well when she blames me for destroying her life when all I did was help.

I know I'm being rude to her, but I have no options right now, I can't let her get out from here nor can I let her work until she doesn't know the truth, I have to keep her safe because I know SeoJoon will try his best to find her.

She was my junior, I... I care for her, that's it and nothing else, I did like her in high school but that was just a crush, that's it! My mind has nothing else in me for her, right?

She hates me, I remember I used to behave like a stalker at times, she was my crush back then but she didn't want me ever even though I did.

But...

She does remember the kiss, that kiss did have an impact on her though at that point I just lost my mind and kissed her forcefully, what does that mean? Does she feel something for me?

I don't think so but, I do feel something for her, don't I?

I don't know anything right now maybe I like her... Or no, I don't, it's just so messed up!

 Or no, I don't, it's just so messed up!

----------

A/N:-
It's a little messed up right now, you'll understand all of it later😉❤️

Take care and stay healthy 💜❤️
And please vote❤️