26] Stay with me

Amy's POV:-

We reached and I was about to move away when Taehyung sat down in the cafeteria.

Amy:- Hey, you ain't going up?

Taehyung:- Noona's coming. She said she bought a shirt for me that she wants me to wear tomorrow at the meeting.

(Noona- Elder sister called my brother in the Korean language)

Tomorrow he will officially be announced as the Chairperson of the company. He has to look good.

Taehyung:- She'd love to meet you too. Sit.

I sat on the other table as he would get a bit awkward if I sat with him since in the office, I was just an intern and him, the Advertisement Section's Head or maybe, I should say, the Chairperson now.

Taehyung:- Amy, sit with me.

I grinned at him.

Amy:- What? You want me to sit with you?

He gave me confused yet a death glare and I hurried to sit across him

A few minutes later, I saw Alicia unnie approaching with two bags in her hand, smiling at us.

Alicia:- Taetae. I missed you. I'm so happy you're finally getting to the top. You deserve it.

She hugged him and then pulled me into her embrace.

Alicia:- So, Amyyy... Don't y'all fight anymore?

I looked at Taehyung as he gave a confused look to unnie.

Alicia:- I wanted some time with Amy. She's fun, cute and...Sexy. You look good today, you got a date.. with him? Or...

I flushed. She's always been this extrovert and happy person and not shy, unlike me.
I was wearing a black skirt, blue shirt and heels. Since we were already late, I left my hair loose.

Amy:- Oh... No... I don't have ... Any dates.

I chuckled.

Alicia:- Oh, I know. He's so boring. All he might be doing is work right!

I smiled and Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung:- What am I supposed to do anyways. She makes excellent food at home so we don't usually need to go outside.

Alicia:- How bad can you be Taehyung! She's so sweet. Take her out, have fun, SeoJoon's actually out of the picture now. You have been staying with her for 7 months and still, you're just protecting her. You get her here, make her work and go back home and sleep.
.
.
.
Oh... Wait... Sleep!