15] She's Fine, isn't she?

Taehyung's POV:-

What am I supposed to even do?
How could I let her stay alone, why did I go to the meeting today!!!

I... I wish... I didn't leave home... I wish I was there for her... to talk or maybe get her whatever she wanted.

I was tensed, this is my fault, I wish I was good to her and not nervous and stupid to not talk to her properly

I was tensed, this is my fault, I wish I was good to her and not nervous and stupid to not talk to her properly. This is because I left her alone and now, I don't know where she is, in what situation would she be and what would have happened with her. She called me and she might have used her phone to call someone as well and that's the reason her cell phone must have got tracked.

I don't know what to do, I don't even know anything about SeoJoon. How will I find her?

I was in my car riding back to the office. I needed to find her, maybe her phone or SeoJoon's phone could get me to them. I promised Amy's mom that I'd keep her safe and now, it's been more than 6 hours and she's not with me and all I've done by now is just roam and ask people if they saw her and the result was nothing because nobody saw her. I need to get SeoJoon's address.

The only person who could help me was Amy's mom.
I called her up.

Taehyung:- Hello, Aunty, how are you?

Amy's Mom:- Taehyung, son! I'm all good, where is she, let me talk to her.

Tears pooled in my eyes, how could I let this even happen.

Taehyung:- I'm so sorry, I forgot that you asked me to make you call her, I'll soon be doing it as I reach home, I'm working right now.

Amy's Mom:- Please do remember and let me talk to her as soon as possible, I'm very tensed, please.

Taehyung:- Sure aunty. Please do not worry, she's totally fine.
.
Aunty, I need your help, I need you to send me SeoJoon's current phone number, his address and all other information whatever you have. It'll be of great help to me. Please, aunty.

Amy's Mom:- Sure, son. I'll be texting you all the information.

I kept the phone and hurried back to the office where I'd kept all the proofs that I had against SeoJoon to check out if there's anything about any place he stays in specific. I got SeoJoon's number and all his details as well.

I connected my laptop and tried tracking his phone. It seems he doesn't have a network on his phone or he's at a place where the network is poor. It was all blinking and in some time it was going off.

After 2 hours of continues tries to get his location, I got it.

It was near some beach which was 5 kilometres away from here. In no time, I had to reach there and get Amy back.