29] •The First Time•

Amy's POV:-

I

t was so uncomfortable to be with Elliot.
Thank God, Taehyung took me away from him.

He dragged me away from the hall, his grip tight around my wrist and it's hurting me. I couldn't even walk properly, it felt like I'd fall twisting my ankle because of those heels.

Amy:- Taehyung... Tae... Listen to me... I can walk, stop dragging me.. Taehyung... People might see...

He turned all of a sudden making me bump into his chest.
He held me by my shoulders and looked at me right in the eyes. I could see the anger.

I didn't want us to be like this again.

Taehyung:- Let them see then! What are you trying to do? Amy, are y'all that close that you'll dance with him?

Amy:- Oh.. no... I don't even know why he came... I was coming to meet you...

Taehyung:- Why didn't you say no to him? You know, I can never see any other man touching or even... looking at my girl, don't you know that?

I was out of words. I gulped.

Amy:- Tae... Taehyung...

Taehyung:- You know what, you need to know who your man is! But I guess you don't, so forget it!

He loosened his grip on me as he walked off.
I can't let him go away. I love him. Jealousy along with anger has always been a weak combination for him. I didn't want this. I wanted to meet him, hug him... It's already been long. I wanted to tell him how much I missed him and again, we end up fighting and not talking to each other. I can't let that happen.

I followed him running. He headed to the parking lot. He was about to open the door of the car when I hugged him from the back.

Amy:- Taehyung, I'm sorry. If you think it's my fault, I'm sorry... I ... I don't want anyone else... It's just you Taehyung. Please.

Tears welled up around my eyes. I just hoped he would listen and end this fight.

Amy:- Please Taehyung. I... I love you.

He held my hand moving it away from his chest as he turned towards me looking into my eyes. I met his gaze as he caressed my hair and tucked it behind my ear. I gulped.

He gently kissed my forehead and hugged me as he saw I was sad.

Taehyung:- Get in the car.

.
.

There was an awkward silence and just a few sounds of me wiping my nose with tissues.
I know he's not the one who's going to initiate a conversation after an argument and I didn't know what to say at that instant.

We reached. He was parking the car. I gently placed my hand over his and his other hand was on the steering wheel. His gaze met mine as he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

Amy:- Taehyung, I don't ever want to argue with you on this topic. Get this thing fixed in your head that I won't ever cheat or leave you.

I looked away. He removed his seatbelt as he caressed my face with his thumb. I was about to take the seatbelt off when he placed his index finger on my chin making me look at him.

The next instant, he pressed his soft lips against mine as I got closer to him and shut my eyes. The kiss was soft,  the tip of his lip brushing against mine and those tingling sensations ran through my body.