Lines

A year and Yeosang still has little lines, at first he didn't want it to affect him but as the songs grew better his lines grew shorter.

He couldn't make himself enjoy it as much anymore. He just felt empty. He was the leftover member that no one recognised because he doesn't have much to offer.

But he would've liked the chance to stand out. Even his members forget he's there sometimes and he'd be lying if he said it didn't hurt.

Now he didn't want to blame everything on his members it is his fault for being shy and not much of a talker, but that's because he's never had friends when he warmed up to people they always started hating him. After all, he was brutally honest and no one likes a tattletale. So he decided to stay quiet but now, he truly felt like he was left out.

His dream that came so fast also came crashing down when he had no vital importance to the group but he dealt with it, he kept his head up and expected he would be recognised for something else and of course that didn't happen.

But he stayed strong and waited but now he was just desperate, the voice in his head that once was gone grew louder and louder as the days passed and he couldn't handle it.

His thoughts were corrupted with self-hate and jealousy. Can he blame it though? He had been forgotten and neglected enough times to know that voice is always right and if he wanted a better life he should listen to it because it knew what was right and wrong.

So that's what he did weeks on end he listened to the voice, trying to stick out and show he had meaning, but these weeks slowly turned to months and before he knew it, he was on the floor pale as a ghost and struggling to breathe as his chest compressed against his skinny body.

'Is it over have I been noticed?' was all Yeosang thought to himself, he didn't care about what he had done to himself, he believed it had worked but the only thing that had worked was destroying his mind and body.

Life is a game, right? So he played that game, following all the rules and this is what happened.

He had stayed on that floor for 2 days not moving sinking in and out of consciousness, the light in his eyes slowly dulling and he coughed because of his dry throat.

He can handle it.

He just needs to work harder.

He'll get it right next time.

Soon enough his eyes closed and he was welcomed to darkness, still alive but barely and due to this darkness he never saw the Seven people at the door panicking, begging him to wake up and move, he didn't notice when an ambulance was heard down the street, he didn't feel himself being moved into the back of that ambulance.

The only sliver of hope brightened a little as Yeosang was taken into a room for a check-up, the seven men waiting impatiently in the waiting room.

Hours later these men rushed into a now occupied room seeing their brother connected to multiple tubes. They broke down sobbing and begging him not to leave them. 

Days passed and Yeosang was still asleep and the only member in the room was jongho who was asleep by his hyung's hand holding it tightly. Yeosang wasn't Jonghos favourite Hyung for nothing. The male that was asleep had been crying and it was noticeable because of the tear tracks running down his face, he was sleeping lightly so he could wake if anything happened. 

The rest of his band was on their way as they had gone home to change and shower. So when they got a call from Jongho in tears they panicked and rushed only to realise the male was awake. 

"what happened?" Yeosang asked and the group sighed with smiles. " you passed out because you hadn't eaten in a month or two and your body gave out, thankfully we were there on time and got you to the hospital where you slept for a few days" Hongjoong explained allowing Yeosang to let it sink in. He didn't want this, he didn't want to be a burden for the group more than he is so he gulped and bit his lip. The others saw this and jumped into action.