Chapter 19

"Stop staring! You'll making it obvious for everyone."

Janalve scolded me as she sat down beside me, shes holding a pack of chips. I frustratedly comb my hair and reach for the chips on her hand, she move it closer.

"I can't help it" I answered in a small voice while chewing the chips, I can hear the crispy sound of chips on my mouth.

"I know, thats why I'm always here to remind you."

I beamed at her and laughed.

"Hi, what you girls talking about?" Jonah butt in.

May hawak siyang isang baso ng lemonade na hula ko ay kinuha niya sa mga freshmen or mas tamang sa sabihin na kinutong niya. I don't know whats with her para matakot sa kaniya ang mga bata. I asked her one time kung tinatakot niya ba pero tinawanan niya ang ako at sinabing hindi.

Ganun rin ang sinabi ng mga freshmen na tinanong ko. They said that they respect her as their senior and they admire her.

"I bet its about Zryl again." sabat ni Alavi.

My lips parted as I saw her in a red bikini, nakapagpalit na pala ni hindi man lang nag-aya. The design of her red bikini is not revealing but maybe because of her body shape kaya nagmumukhang seductive tignan.

I envy her body. Her curves are in all places.

"Alavi!" Inirapan ko siya sa inis.

Inilibot ko ang tingin para tignan kung may malapit ba na posibleng makarinig sa usapan namin. Napakuha ulit ako ng chips dahil sa kaba pero mukhang wala namang pwedeng makinig sa usapan namin dahil may kaniya-kaniyang rin silang business.

Everyone was too busy to gives us an attention.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"Ang dami-dami mong manliligaw pero iyong hindi ka pinapansin pa ang gusto mo. Why don't you try to date  Camp? He's nice and came in a good family, o di kaya ay si Ritz, si Kris o Emjay."

"Now, you sound as my mother" natatawa kong saad.

Inakbayan ni Jonah si Alavi. "Girl, remember that you can't dictate your heart whom it will like."

"Korek!" segunda ni Janalve.

She puckered her lips and ignored Jonah's words.

"He don't even know that you exist!" dagdag niya habang tinatanggal ang pagkakaakbay sa kaniya ni Jonah.

Alavi's words is painful, it wounded my emotions but I know that she has a point. She maybe a bitch but shes a real friend.

She is my childhood friend, at first I don't like her because she talks bluntly, that she never care if her words would damage someone, what matter most is she tell you the truth.

Hindi ko alam pero noong lumaki na kami, parang nasanay na ko sa ugali niya at nagulat na lang ako isang araw na magbestfriend na kaming dalawa

I darted my gaze to Zryll again.

My heart ached as I watch him sitting there and having fun while me, like crazy fan girl checking him every moment. The side of his lip lift up a bit as he tilted his head and slowly shook it when Geriel pointed the girl in a white bikini at the side of the pool.

I could hear his low chuckle.

Pabirong sinuntok siya ni Geriel pero tinawanan niya lang ito.

Basag ang puso kong binalingan ang kuko ko. Alavi was still speaking about how stupid I was pero parang nabingi ako sa sakit ng puso ko dahilan para wala na kong narinig.